Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shukran Jordan - a trip with Mavic Air
978 8 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dron-e
First Officer
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Jordan is a magical place and I wanted to pay tribute with this little video, enclosing all the places I visited.

Enclosed in this video there are all my emotions, which flow as fast as the 7 days I spent in this extremely hospitable country and there is also my girlfriend, the subject of the video (she has not been mistreated to shoot these scenes, they are all spontaneous, almost always taken without her noticing them with mobile osmo).

Everything has been planned, from bringing the mavic on the plane, it can be done, just look at the directives of the airline company up to request flight permits, it takes some time, but with patience and determination you can get. I explored the functions of my mavic a bit to make the freehand shooting smoother on the yaw axys and changed the colorimetry settings available on the dji go app. I leave you my movie settings:

I don't know if the video will be epic, but I assure you that the place and the emotion of flying freely with my mavic air in the desert are epic.
That's why I chose Shurkan title, which means in Jordanian 'thanks'.

Next trip? Vietnam and Cambodia. Good luck to all!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-6-8
Use props
PermutaDroni
New

Italy

Beautiful footage and nice settings!
2018-6-9
Use props
Mountaindrone
Captain
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

Nice footage, thanks for sharing !
2018-6-10
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Nice video!
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice shot keep it up!
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

wow
nice reading and watching!
2018-6-10
Use props
Dron-e
First Officer
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks to everyone, it wasn't easy to fly in Jordan and unfortunately there are no pictures of Petra because it is strictly forbidden there. if you have questions ask me as well ;)
2018-6-11
Use props
MAndrea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 877388 ft
  • >>>
Italy

This is Epic
2018-6-12
Use props
Dron-e
First Officer