Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5 on Matrice 210 (2nd port) via adapter?
2040 3 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rossholmberg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337408 ft
Australia

Is it possible to operate an X5 (not S) on the second port of the M210, via the adapter available for the XT?

I want to capture with 2 downward facing visible light cameras simultaneously, and found it's not possible to mount an X5S and X4S at the same time (other post linked below). Since the X5 has its own processor and SD slot, that issue should be solved (?) so it should just be a matter of adapting the mounts? Is the XT mount suitable?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =151701&page=1#
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zenmuse X5 is not compatible with M200 series aircraft, if you would like to capture two visible images, I'm afraid Z30 is the only choice currently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-11
Use props
rossholmberg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337408 ft
Australia

Hi Mindy, thanks for the response.

I must say I think this shows a real lack of imagination and foresight, and I find it really disappointing. DJI has built what it intends to be a flexible platform, with dual gimbal as one of its key features, but it can't accept the data streams from 2 cameras (wtf?). I get that mounting 2 visible light cameras wasn't the specific intended purpose of the aircraft, but it's really short-sighted to not even allow for the possibility. If you're building a dual-gimbal system, don't leave one of them without an image processor.

Is it possible you might support the X5 on an adapter at some point in the future? A firmware update, given that you already support the XT on the same mount, would at least provide a workaround.
2018-6-11
Use props
pedro5456
lvl.1

India

Is it really possible to connect X5 on the Matrice 210 port no 2 with the help of the adapter, if possible, can you provide me the Setting of the control panel with the configuration on Canon printer technical support as it will be really helpful to me, I need some more information on the adapter configuration setting also?
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules