Anybody try using 2017 iPad wi-fi with MP?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airport Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received a great gift, a 2017 iPad 2g w/32g storage.

Has anyone had the opportunity to try using this for a Mavic Pro monitor? It is NOT on the compatible list of devices, but there are a lot of devices not on the DJI reccomended list that work, pretty well.

I'm not going to open the box if it's another device that doesn't work, well. I'll try to return it.

Just hoping somebody might say it is a good one or a no-go for screen for MP

2018-6-8
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Many people on here use the iPad 9.7".  I do not use but know others here do so am sure they will chime in but know without a doubt it works.  
2018-6-8
Use props
Airport Dog
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am encouraged, greatly. Thanks.
2018-6-8
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

I use the Ipad mini 4 and the new 2018 6th generation Ipad and they both work no problems at all flying my Mavic Platinum and my Phantom 3 Advanced. You will enjoy the Ipad.
2018-6-8
Use props
The Farmer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165495 ft
United States

I use a 2017 iPad 128gig with my Mavic Pro Platinum. Works fine... have not had a disconnect or app crash yet. Screen has a bit more reflection than the Air2 but on full brightness it isn't any worse than most phones. I use a short usb cable and metal 3rd party mount that I purchased off Amazon which covers the remote's screen but everything is displayed in Go4 and litchi.
2018-6-8
Use props
Airport Dog
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I own DJI goggles and I have been amazed, by them for almost a year so I have the best display I know of.

Good to hear,though because I do want to keep the iPad even though I really don't NEED another device, but FREE is a big motivator, just needed to be sure.
Thanks!
2018-6-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I use an iPad mini 2 wifi version works great.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules