How to connect--
700 5 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan P4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89603 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 4 with the DJI Goggles.  After I upgraded everything to the latest firmware version I flew her and the Head Trackin worked great--both up and down and from left to right.  When I changed batteries and took off again, the Head Tracking no longer functioned.  

Someone please tell me how to connect them up.

Thanks,
Dan
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, did you make sure that the other extra batteries are up to date as well?
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dan, please try to swipe downward on the touch panel with two fingers to enter the shortcut menu, then enable the head tracking again to see whether it works.
2018-6-10
Use props
Dan P4
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-10 19:53
Dan, please try to swipe downward on the touch panel with two fingers to enter the shortcut menu, then enable the head tracking again to see whether it works.

Hi Susan,   thank you for the reply. I will try that procedure once my P4 is up and flying again.
2018-6-11
Use props
Dan P4
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-10 13:48
Hi there, did you make sure that the other extra batteries are up to date as well?

Thank you for your reply Gamora.  I crashed the P4 last night trying to figue this out.  Migtht be awhile before I can fly it again.  Had a crash---shell is bent and the camera gimble broke off.

Thanks,

Dan
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dan P4 Posted at 2018-6-11 01:59
Thank you for your reply Gamora.  I crashed the P4 last night trying to figue this out.  Migtht be awhile before I can fly it again.  Had a crash---shell is bent and the camera gimble broke off.

Thanks,

Sorry to hear this. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis and repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules