Tello Joy Stick Disappear Problem
Home / TELLO /
1020 10 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksonnai
Captain

This evening when I want to fly my Tello I found that one side of the joy stick in my phone has disappear (on the left side)  this happen at least 3 time on me. I restart the app and the joy stick will come back on the screen. But usually I use controller to fly it, so it's not a big deal but hope Ryze will fix it soon.

the joy stick on the left side has disappear

the joy stick on the left side has disappear
2018-6-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey, sincerely sorry for hearing that. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Would you be so kind to assist with the following info, with which I would inform our appropriate team to look into it soon? Appreciate your feedback. Besides, a video showing the problem would be highly appreciated.
* Model number and system version of a mobile device;
* App version;
* The operation before the  one side of the joystick has disappeared.
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-10 03:32
Hey, sincerely sorry for hearing that. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Would you be so kind to assist with the following info, with which I would inform our appropriate team to look into it soon? Appreciate your feedback. Besides, a video showing the problem would be highly appreciated.
* Model number and system version of a mobile device;
* App version;

* Model number and system version of a mobile device
   Samsung J7 Prime, model SM-G610F/DS  , Android version 6.0.1
* App version
* The operation before the  one side of the joystick has disappeared
   I turn on the Tello, connect my phone with the Tello's wifi then I open the Tello app and the app just
   show joystick on the right side. Then I close the app and restart it , the joystick came back on screen
   and everything work well.
2018-6-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

That would be very appreciated! You helpful info would be transferred to engineer for further analysis.  Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-13 02:54
That would be very appreciated! You helpful info would be transferred to engineer for further analysis.  Appreciate your patience.

hope you guys will fix it soon thx!
2018-6-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-13 02:54

look like you guys have fix it thx!
2018-6-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your patience. Due to further analysis need, would you be so kind to provide a screenshot showing the system info on mobile device - Samsung J7 Prime, model SM-G610F/DS  , Android version 6.0.1?
That would be very appreciated.
2018-6-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-22 02:34
Thanks for your patience. Due to further analysis need, would you be so kind to provide a screenshot showing the system info on mobile device - Samsung J7 Prime, model SM-G610F/DS  , Android version 6.0.1?

2018-6-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-22 02:34
Thanks for your patience. Due to further analysis need, would you be so kind to provide a screenshot showing the system info on mobile device - Samsung J7 Prime, model SM-G610F/DS  , Android version 6.0.1?

well the android version have change to 7.0 due to a software update
2018-6-22
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Your helpful info is always appreciated Jacksonnai, have you ever tried to upgrade the APP version to latest version 1.2.10.15 and see if it would fix?  
2018-6-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

RYZE Posted at 2018-6-23 01:04
Your helpful info is always appreciated Jacksonnai, have you ever tried to upgrade the APP version to latest version 1.2.10.15 and see if it would fix?

Glad to know the good news. Happy droning! 
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules