5-14-15 - Ronin-M in stock on Adorama
2287 13 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The Ronin-M is in stock right now on Adorama.com and is shipping for free for USA customers. (This is as of May 14th, 2015 @ 4:20pm PST)
I just ordered mine, can't wait. (No I'm not getting paid, just helping out others looking for the Ronin-M like myself and don't want to wait forever)

www.adorama.com/DJIRONM.html
2015-5-14
Use props
DDM
lvl.2

United States

What! I purchased min 6 days ago through DJI... Please ship it out now!!!
2015-5-14
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DDM Posted at 2015-5-15 12:18
What! I purchased min 6 days ago through DJI... Please ship it out now!!!

Maybe cancel and just order elsewhere? Only reason I didn't order through DJI was the long lead time as they already allocated units to resellers so I held out for B&H or Adorama... looks like Adorama got them first. Mine just shipped yesterday, looks like I'll be getting it on Tuesday.
2015-5-15
Use props
mydaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 919232 ft
United States

BHPhoto already have the Ronin M in stock 4 days ago, spoke to them today, they already shipped to the first wave of pre-order. They expecting the next DJI shipment in 10-20 days for tyre next wave of pre-order. They still listed on the site as "backorder" because they said only pre-order are getring shipped. I am on the next wave, so I cancelled my pre-order and called Adorama. Adorama said they don't have much pre-order and got plenty in stock, my should be on my doorstep by Wed.p1,
2015-5-15
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mydaddy Posted at 2015-5-16 04:39
BHPhoto already have the Ronin M in stock 4 days ago, spoke to them today, they already shipped to t ...

Yeah I was in the same boat on the pre order so cancelled and just ordered on Adorama. Can't wait till Tuesday!! Looks like Adorama just ran out of stock also!
2015-5-15
Use props
lowell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 781 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got an email from customer service (10 days after I ordered the ronin-m)

"We are afraid that you are unable to receive xxx in time, could you please kindly buy from our dealers?"

What kind of service is that?  They wait 10 days to tell me it's not coming?  After I was told when I ordered it they had them in stock and would ship within 7-8 days?  

2015-5-16
Use props
neilkarunatilak
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

lowell@strillog Posted at 2015-5-17 11:26

"We are afraid that ...

Yeah that's pretty lame. :-(
Try adorama or BHPhotoVideo.
2015-5-17
Use props
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

lowell@strillog Posted at 2015-5-17 11:26

"We are afraid that ...

I'm in the same boat. Ordered mine from dji May 30th. Thinking of cancelling order although I can't find where the hell you do it on "my orders".
2015-5-17
Use props
icegnat
lvl.1
Canada

curtisjamesphot Posted at 2015-5-18 00:50
I'm in the same boat. Ordered mine from dji May 30th. Thinking of cancelling order although I can' ...

SO frustrating. I ordered from this site on the morning of April 30th. Said it would ship within  5-7 days after payment was confirmed. Still waiting and trying to get a straight answer out of customer service as to when it will ship is impossible. I just found it in stock elsewhere so I have bought that and will cancel my order here. I really want to like this company but they make it very difficult.
2015-5-17
Use props
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

icegnat Posted at 2015-5-18 01:54
SO frustrating. I ordered from this site on the morning of April 30th. Said it would ship within   ...

where did you find it in stock?
2015-5-18
Use props
icegnat
lvl.1
Canada

curtisjamesphot Posted at 2015-5-19 00:03
where did you find it in stock?

For anyone still looking to find it in stock, there's a little shop outside of Calgary in Canada that currently has 12 available. (I just bought one on the weekend.) Great customer service and they'll ship anywhere. (But free shipping if you're in Canada!) If you use my referral code, you'll save $10.

http://r.sloyalty.com/r/ufXdqsL3jTtk

But don't feel obligated to use my code, I'm just trying to help people find it cause I know it's frustrating waiting! They are at:
http://www.multirotorheli.ca/
2015-5-19
Use props
Contact
New

United States

icegnat Posted at 2015-5-19 21:12
For anyone still looking to find it in stock, there's a little shop outside of Calgary in Canada t ...

Thank you! I just posted about my order issue with DJI. I have cancelled my order with DJI and just placed one using your link!
2015-5-19
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

Our next batch of Ronin-M's is estimated for arrival either tomorrow or Wednesday (currently clearing through customs here in the US). There are about a dozen slots in this batch that are currently unspoken for.

You can secure your Ronin-M order on our website here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-ronin-m-handheld-stabilizer/

If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call at (855) 625-2055. Our offices and warehouse will resume normal operations tomorrow (Tuesday, May 26th).

Happy Memorial Day!

Best,
Mike
2015-5-25
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

I ordered through Advexure- service was great
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced