Phantom 3 Professional Stuck in PAL And MOV file type
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I need help getting my P3 Professional set to NTSC, 60 fps, and I want the video be saved as a mp4 file not MOV.  When i installed the App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and turned my P3 on for the very first time the App had me go thru setup screens.  I selected NTSC and mp4 files then but for some reason they didn't save that way.  Now I've gone thru every part of the app and there is no way to access those settings. Im stuck in PAL mode and 50fps. I live in the US and our tv's and stuff are NTSC and 60 fps so I've gotta get this corrected.  

Also,  I had to download QuickTime to watch any of the videos I do record and i hate apple products.  I don't want quick time on my computer.  So cam a DJI rep give me a hand with these issues please?

Last thing,  how can I open up the flight logs i downloaded off tthe P3? I figured out how to access them via the usb port on the front of the P3v and by putting it in log mode thru the android app, I was able to copy all the log files to my pc but now i can't open them. The P3's manual says to open the DJI Pilot program on the pc to view them but I can't find that pc program any place..

Thanks

-Mark
2015-5-14
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Tap the "Fn" button to bring up the menu.

CameraSettings .jpg

2015-5-15
Use props
mark97564
lvl.4
United States

It won't save..  i know how to change it and I do and it will change but then the files still record in .MOV format after i select .mp4 and the files come out in PAL format still
2015-5-15
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you download the app DIRECT from dji (this) site and install it on your Android?
I had the same problem with the app from the goog play store - once I changed to the DJI site app everything worked.
2015-5-15
Use props
mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I did get the app from dji's site. It has way more options and settings than the playstore app did just that 1 setting didn't want to stay on mp4. I tried a few things like cleared cache on my phone, reinstalled the pilot app and tried again and it seems to have stuck this time.. but time will tell...
2015-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules