Wonky App?
488 5 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fotog4
New
Flight distance : 11211 ft

I have a few questions.
First My Go App shows two different logs with the same info, why would there be two?
It also shows two "footprints" one in the USA and the other Canada, of which I haven't taken my drone to.

Lastly, It's showing that my top altitude is 125.0ft. I know I haven't gone higher that 266 feet as shown on my "Flight Data".
Is the app just a little wonky?

2018-6-9
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I think sometimes the DJI server that saves the flight records when you upload them corrupts the data.  Two of my drones have split personalities and have two sets of flight records but they are not duplicates.  Flew in the US and never got a US footprint flag.
2018-6-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-6-9 08:10
I think sometimes the DJI server that saves the flight records when you upload them corrupts the data.  Two of my drones have split personalities and have two sets of flight records but they are not duplicates.  Flew in the US and never got a US footprint flag.

Yes, I've noticed some inaccuracies but with that said that probably holds true for the applications running drone software?
2018-6-9
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-6-9 08:36
Yes, I've noticed some inaccuracies but with that said that probably holds true for the applications running drone software?

I have a number of viewing devices and the bad records are passed from device to device after synchronizing them.  I've erased the app, changed  from Go to Go4 and the double logs always come back after synchronizing.
2018-6-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-6-9 08:48
I have a number of viewing devices and the bad records are passed from device to device after synchronizing them.  I've erased the app, changed  from Go to Go4 and the double logs always come back after synchronizing.

Integrity of numbers can be difficult if there are inaccuracies.
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

We do apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that you are having an issue with the DJI Go 4 Application. Let me help you with this. First, may I know what is the model of your mobile device that is connected on your Mavic Pro?
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules