2228 10 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, I recently made a short and quick guide regarding travels with a drone. The phases from preparation to flight help make the content a bit more digestable so I organized them that way. Feel free to add your own advice that may help those who are looking to travel in the future. Any suggestions and feedback would be good too! As a disclaimer, this is my entry to the Epic Aerial Guides contest. I hope you enjoy it!

LINK HERE

Test

Test
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for sharing this. This is indeed a very helpful thread.
2018-6-13
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-13 07:12
Thank you for sharing this. This is indeed a very helpful thread.

Thank you for looking into it!

Can I ask you a question? How do I post gifs that autoplay on my post? When I link a video, the link has to be clicked first.

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raincast Posted at 2018-6-13 13:42
Thank you for looking into it!

Can I ask you a question? How do I post gifs that autoplay on my post? When I link a video, the link has to be clicked first.

Hello. For you to post a thread that has gif's, you just have to click the picture option > click choose file > then there will be a window that will allow you to choose a file > upload.

2018-6-14
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-14 02:01
Hello. For you to post a thread that has gif's, you just have to click the picture option > click choose file > then there will be a window that will allow you to choose a file > upload.
[view_image]
[view_image]

DJI Wanda, I tested it above and I'm not able to choose where it will go. It just goes to the bottom it seems. I've seen DJI Grace post some gifs in between text. Is there a way for us normal users to do it?

Test

Test
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raincast Posted at 2018-6-14 06:43
DJI Wanda, I tested it above and I'm not able to choose where it will go. It just goes to the bottom it seems. I've seen DJI Grace post some gifs in between text. Is there a way for us normal users to do it?

You can copy paste the boxed set of alphanumeric then put it where you want to put it.
2018-6-14
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-14 07:12
You can copy paste the boxed set of alphanumeric then put it where you want to put it.
[view_image]

Gotcha! Thanks so much!
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Raincast Posted at 2018-6-14 07:16
Gotcha! Thanks so much!

You're welcome.
2018-6-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very informative   
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI_Spark2121
lvl.1

United States

This is  a great guide. I noticed it previously.  Great tips.
Its is very important to remember before packing your bags for commercial air travel, consider whether your drone or spare batteries will comply with TSA regulations, airline policies, and FAA hazardous material regulations. Different county, airlines have different rules. I had to cancel my Hawaii trip as I was not permitted to carry my pet with me. You can also visit some travel sites/blogs to get to know more.
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI_Spark2121
lvl.1

United States

DJI_Spark2121 Posted at 6-12 03:21
This is  a great guide. I noticed it previously.  Great tips.
Its is very important to remember before packing your bags for commercial air travel, consider whether your drone or spare batteries will comply with TSA regulations, airline policies, and FAA hazardous material regulations. Different county, airlines have different rules. I had to cancel my Hawaii trip as I was not permitted to carry my pet with me. You can also visit some travel sites/blogs to get to know more.

Travel Sites
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules