Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone doesn't fly anymore
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chananigans
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5817 ft
Australia

Help!
My Mavic Pro has been playing up recently, mid flight it disconnected from the controller, the only way to I got it back was by  resetting the controller which must have activated 'fly home'. I went home and discovered there was a software update so I did that. Later that day I took it out again and the same thing happened,controller disconnected and I had to trust the 'fly home' function again. If that's not bad enough, when I took it out yesterday to try and get screenshots of the problem occurring, my drone wouldn't even take off. Everything was fine on start up, gimbal did its dance, positioning checked out, props did the slight shudder but when I arm it nothing happens.
Anyone else have these problems?
2018-6-9
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

You should of never taken it out to fly without FIRST updating the software.  Make absolutely sure the AC Firmware is updated, the RC firmware is updated and your DJI GO 4 app is updated.  Then and only when this is done Calibrate your IMU, Calibrate your Gimbal then go to an open field where no metal and Calibrate your compass.  Only when this has all been completed 100% should you even attempt to fly.  
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, in this kind of situation you need to make sure that you double check first if your unit is up to date and if it's not you need to make sure to update it first so that you will not encounter any issues for the scheduled flight and make sure to recalibrate the IMU and then the Compass
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules