Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJIGo App Sign In issues
2307 7 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gillega
lvl.2

After a year of using Litchi app, I downloaded the latest DJIGo App and agreed to all the terms I then when prompted attempted to sign in... 1st error was wrong username, ok  got past that 2nd error wrong password. Hmmm, updated password via email account. Well after several tries I deleted the DJIgo app and went out and flew using the Litchi app.

Any suggestion as to it's so difficult. Is the username / password the same and I am using to login to the forum?
2018-6-10
Use props
Lonesome Crow
First Officer
Flight distance : 339646 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine sign on to the forum is the same for the app.  You might try reloading the DJI Go App and try again.  Make sure you are not trying to use the DJI Go 4 App.
2018-6-10
Use props
Gillega
lvl.2

Thanks for the heads up
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty logging in to DJI Go 4 App. There might be a possibility that you may have a different password in DJI Go 4 app and Forum. Please follow the steps below on how to reset your DJI Account password. Let us know if this resolves the issue.

1.        Click on this link: https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... 2F%2Fwww.dji.com%2F

2.        Click on Forgot password?

3.        Enter your email address used on your DJI account and the verification code, then click on NEXT.

4.        A password reset link is sent to your email address. Make sure that the password you created does not include any special characters.

2018-6-11
Use props
Gillega
lvl.2

After several attempts (different day /time) I'm still unable to login to the App. I can logout - login to the forum, but app state username /password invalid. Attempted up update password via email and or phone. App provide "information sent to your email" but it never arrives. I then attempted to create a new account and got a reply username/ userid already in use.

Appreciate everyone help but I've given up. Not worth the time or effort
2018-6-21
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Gillega Posted at 2018-6-21 11:49
After several attempts (different day /time) I'm still unable to login to the App. I can logout - login to the forum, but app state username /password invalid. Attempted up update password via email and or phone. App provide "information sent to your email" but it never arrives. I then attempted to create a new account and got a reply username/ userid already in use.

Appreciate everyone help but I've given up. Not worth the time or effort

You might have better chance for a quick response if you click the reply feature below the Administrators post above in order to send them a notification.

Best luck.
2018-6-22
Use props
ZacNowland
lvl.1

Romania

thanks for this post dera
2018-8-26
Use props
CallumScherk
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Go App has much important in life it was amazing application have no bugs on it they always give update of this application. I wrote about the developer of this application on https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/papercheap-co-uk-review/ this article so he got more ratings.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules