Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't export Cendence button settings on Crystal Sky
2837 20 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If I try and export my Cendence user settings via the app on my crystal sky it just says 'Save 20180611_0126_07.json failed. Please check your App storage permission'

Any thoughts?
2018-6-10
Use props
-Tobi-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>

Same here! And sometimes I lost my configuration!
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties you are having with Cendence, may I have the firmware of Cendence first? Thanks.
2018-6-12
Use props
-Tobi-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-12 04:41
Sorry for the difficulties you are having with Cendence, may I have the firmware of Cendence first? Thanks.

Current firmware
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, we will forward the issue to our engineers for attention and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-25
Use props
Bad Billy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392608 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still have that problem of the CrystalSky Monitor accepting the Cendence Controller button data. Has there been a solution that I missed?
2018-7-11
Use props
Bad Billy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392608 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just received a replacement crystal sky same problem.  Any solution? BEEN MONTHS

FYI CENDENCE WORK WITH MINIPAP TO STORE BUTTONS.  
2018-7-13
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I have the Problem with CS 7.85 and iPad Pro 10.5.... It seem to be the firmware of the Cendence
2018-7-16
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-25 02:05
Sorry for the late response, we will forward the issue to our engineers for attention and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Any news on this? I updated today the firmware of the Inspire 2 and the Cendence (ProRes Raw update) at it didn’t work. I think it’s an app problem, because it didn’t work with the CrystalSky and the iPad Pro...
2018-7-18
Use props
Stevesobrado
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7344475 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey,  I saw that you are having the same issue as I am with my Crystal Sky and Cendence.  Have you found a solution?
2018-7-20
Use props
Stevesobrado
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7344475 ft
  • >>>
United States

IS there a fix for this message, 'Save 20180611_0126_07.json failed. Please check your App storage permission' ???  I am tired of reprogramming my Cendence just about everytime to the point that I Don't waste my time on this but quite a pricey controller.  Anyway have any success with saving your settings?
2018-7-20
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15058491 ft
  • >>>
United States

After repeatedly adding my custom button layout to the Cendence, I tried saving the config today, and BOOM! Ok, no boom, but I got the same permission error on the CS 7.85 HB. Frustrating, since I know that the next time I update firmware, I'm going to have to reprogram... again.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Skyling Posted at 2018-7-18 14:21
Any news on this? I updated today the firmware of the Inspire 2 and the Cendence (ProRes Raw update) at it didn’t work. I think it’s an app problem, because it didn’t work with the CrystalSky and the iPad Pro...

Sorry for the late response, yes, it is related to the APP and our engineers are working on optimizing it, please note the future update, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-24
Use props
sujeng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72015158 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

I have a year wit two Cencence RC and this hasn't been solve yet?!?!?
2018-10-16
Use props
Flyer001
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710571 ft
  • >>>
United States

sujeng Posted at 10-16 08:59
I have a year wit two Cencence RC and this hasn't been solve yet?!?!?

Bump, I'm seeing this too  now with a new device and latest firmware (it used to work)

Any ideas?
2018-12-6
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Still no ability to export (save) settings to the card? C’mon, DJI... How about a reply other than “Our engineers are looking at the problem...”
The problem has existed since release. For something in this category, I can’t come up with a reason why the problem is allowed to persist.
2018-12-7
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Still nothing?
2018-12-17
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Yes still NOTHING!!!
2019-2-25
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just checking in to confirm that since release, there is still no ability to export the Cendence settings. On the bright side, its a great lesson in how to demonstrate a lack of any support for your most active customers. Fail with the firmware on the controller, display, aircraft, AND batteries. Excellent!
I'm using the oldest firmware I can manage with the I2, X7, Cendence, and CrystalSky. Updating any of those screws up something critical, so I just tolerate the warnings. Sadly, the inability to export the Cendence settings comes in as the lowest priority issue on my list, but it's still frustrating. I can't really think of a good reason why any dev team can't manage to have fixed the problem given over a year to do it.
2019-3-9
Use props
WyntirMune
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1639728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody know anything more about this? Is there a fix coming? It's frustrating not being able to use the features that made me want to purchase this in the first place.
2019-4-11
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yup, well over a year, and there is still no update for the Cendence to allow saving the configuration. Since it can dump the custom config randomly any time it boots up, and there is still no way to save it, we all run the risk of having to remember the stock button config right before a flight.  Premium product turned into absolute crap by DJI's failure to update a problem that has been around since launch.
I'd claim to be surprised, but after using everything from the P1, S800EVO(A2), S900(A2), I1, I2, MP, MA, M2P, CrystalSky, Osmo Pro, and Oslo Pocket, I now just expect major advertised features across the entire product line to never exist, or at least never work.
What's really fun is when the Cencence dumps my custom config before a flight, then the CrystalSky hangs while I'm in the air.  Sure, I can bring my bird down safely, but often have to abort flights because of any number of failures that have been widely reported but never fixed, even after months (or over a year). Exciting!
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules