Need to downgrade firmware. URGENT
4132 12 2014-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ad
lvl.1
France

After last upgrade my config does not work anymore and i should go back to earlier version.
currently i'm on the oct update from 1.3 assistant.

tha factory setting that worked previously were :
Ground system main controller: 1.1.8
Ground system decoder: 1.4.6
Air system main controller: 1.0.5
Air system encoder: 1.1.7
i tested the 1.2 assistant but this ddidn't work and the above are not proposed on 1.3 assistant

If anyone knows how to help me this is quite an urgent need.

2014-11-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your configuration and what is not working?  You stated that you tried v1.2 Assistant and it did not work.  What happened?  We would like to help you but we need more information.  Thank you.
2014-11-2
Use props
ad
lvl.1
France

OK my problem is an incompatibilty with my monitor and a video mixer i use (does only concern video return as i am not using it on a drone)

Note also that i have 3 unit and performed the update on the 3 ground+air and for a very strange reason i have one that still works. I have downgraded and upgraded several time the 2 faulty unit nothing helps. However i know the upgrade performed correctly as i got the image on phone and on my home tv working on 3 system.

So Here is the 2 scenario that worked with config out of factory and that no longer works since update.

LB ground station connected to a SWIT 9" LCD monitor .
LB ground station connected to a blackmagic atem studio HD video mixer.

Camera used are 5d3, gh4 and a7s all worked great before upgrade.

After upgrade no signal is detected on the blackmagic atem and lcd screen freeze image0

I absolutely don't get why the 3rd unit is still working on both lcd & atem i followed the exact same procedure for each system.

I have looking into it for the last 48hours all app settings are equal on all system. I did not try to downgrade/upgrade the one that still works and i prefer to leave it this way for now.

I'm getting mad with and i have an important shoort with this system in 5 days.
2014-11-2
Use props
ad
lvl.1
France

i believe it comes from the autoswitching quality capabilities of the new firmware but i really can't see any reason this goes wrong and even more why 1 unit is still  working correctly.
PS : i re-link each air system to test them with the working ground station all config worked fine so i'm sure pb comes from the ground unit
2014-11-2
Use props
ad
lvl.1
France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-2 22:30
What is your configuration and what is not working?  You stated that you tried v1.2 Assistant and it ...

Ed :
1.2 goes back to a version that is not working with my config in fact i need to upgrade to a version that was on 1.3 assistant but the soft don't let you chooses wich version you wish to upgrade to it automatically upgrade to the latest.

2014-11-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

ad Posted at 2014-11-3 01:00
Ed :
1.2 goes back to a version that is not working with my config in fact i need to upgrade to a  ...

I am sorry but you did not answer my questions.  I cannot help you until have more information as to exactly what you are experiencing.
2014-11-2
Use props
ad
lvl.1
France

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-3 02:36
I am sorry but you did not answer my questions.  I cannot help you until have more information as  ...

Mainly, I'm experiencing no signal detection from 1 of my LB when connected to a video mixer.

Keep in mind that before upgrade both were running perfectly after upgrade only one still works fine and have singal detection on my mixer and other isn't showing any signal on it (both works fine on TV).

The test i have performed so far was  to link both air unit to working groundstation with good result (detected by mixer in both case) and both air unit to faulty ground unit no signal on mixer so i am sure problem is from the ground station.

Now what's weird is that both pair unit are working before upgrade does still work well when plugged on my TV. Just 1 of them is no more working on my mixer.

I have read on some HDCP problem on my mixer which might the reason of my problem however i don't understand in this case why one is still working.

Both unit were tested whit the last firmware and in exact same condition just unplugged the hdmi cable and plugged them from 1 system to another.

Also as it worked before with factory setting can't anyone just let me know how to go back to the factory firmware
2014-11-3
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Factory firmware changes, we need to know what version you were on?
2014-11-4
Use props
ad
lvl.1
France

It  certainly was Ground system main controller: 1.1.8

I tested previous version and it doesnt work

2014-11-4
Use props
CopterCamPTY
New

Panama

Hello, I must roll back to previous version (below) ASAP.

Ground system main controller: 1.1.8

Latest version is not syncing with my HDMI to SDI converter.

I've called several times to DJI LA and nobody has been able to help me, opened up several "request" without any success.

Since past Thursday til today, already lost $2,510 and jeopardizing my contract.

HELP!!!
2014-11-11
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please use the LB assistant 1.2, this should get your syncing issues resolved.
2014-11-12
Use props
CopterCamPTY
New

Panama

I did that, but that version only supports 720p and, the image isn't fluent, also I get blackouts. Not reliable for TV broadcasts.
2014-11-12
Use props
mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Dji tech support in the states are useless. .  I really hope they aren't being paid too much..  i had a tech rep and 2 supervisors argue with me that the e300 propulsion system can run up to a 6 cell battery. .  I can only imagine how screwed i would have been if i listened to them, i doubt the system would have gotten replaced after if Burned up. ..
2014-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules