Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Z30 Problem?
1894 3 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

So I fire up the M210RTK with latest firmware on all components.  Z30 on gimbal I and XT on gimbal II.  Both have latest firmware.  I start Pilot and it tells me that some of my components are not activated and that I should activate.  Huh?? Never seen that before.  So, I connect bird with 2 x cams to the PC and ran Assistant 2.0.2 for Matrice and it showed me: 01.01.0900-. The minus sign means some component is not updated.  Of course, the firmware for both XT and Z30 is resident on the individual cameras.  Both were confirmed to be updated by looking at SD card and update log therein.  I ran through update sequence with Assistant and it told me everything completed.  Yet, I still see minus sign and Pilot still telling me some components not activated.  I then removed Z30.  All is good in universerse with just XT.  I tried switching gimbal positions - NG.  Problem still exists when Z30 attached.  I tried a gimbal calibration (DJI's advice).  Of course, it made no difference.  I also notice a high frequency vibration in the gimbal.  You can hear it and feel it if you touch the gimbal.  It is not visible by just looking at camera.  This is the 2nd Z30 I've had.  First was DOA new outta box.  This one also has the drift problem that others have reported.  Do I need to send the Z30 back as well??  I am not very happy with the quality of the build, that's for sure.  Also, many reported problems including drift and frame loss while streaming.  What gives??  Any siggestions out there in M200 land??

IMG_7491.JPG
IMG_7492.JPG
IMG_7493.JPG
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Andy, sorry for the trouble you are having with Z30, may I have the serial number of the drone and gimbal so that I can check more details for next support? Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-12 01:14
Andy, sorry for the trouble you are having with Z30, may I have the serial number of the drone and gimbal so that I can check more details for next support? Thank you.

Mindy,

I replied with s/n's via email.  Would you like them here as well??
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rfAndy Posted at 2018-6-12 02:15
Mindy,

I replied with s/n's via email.  Would you like them here as well??

I see, I have verified with our engineers, this prompt is normal for the sake of new privacy policy released by EU, this prompt means some activation info of your drone hasn't been uploaded to the server, please connect to the network and select the blue box, then click Activate.The new firmware of Z30 will be released this month if everything goes smoothly, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules