1322 14 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

So to all those that fly with Litchi can you offer some advise. So then the the range in litchi dropping out on me i noticed that while flying with Litchi today the OA gives off a tone on the app when it detects something but does not stop the drone from proceeding forward like the Go4 app. Do i have some settings wrong on this app or is it just like that.  With Go4 if it senses an object in front it will stop dead and will not allow you to move forward even if you push the stick full forward, have tested this numerous times on go4 and when tested this with Litchi today i found that it just warns but does not stop. The other thing I noticed is that I do not have the radar like Go4 at the bottom of the screen just the map to fpv option, Also is there no option in the settings to assign functions to the little joystick on the RC
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools for checking the Litchi application. Just a reminder that if you will be using a 3rd party application or device it may have an effect on the drone's performance. Just in case of a crash DJI cannot use the flight records from the Litchi application.
2018-6-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-11 10:21
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to say that we do not have the tools for checking the Litchi application. Just a reminder that if you will be using a 3rd party application or device it may have an effect on the drone's performance. Just in case of a crash DJI cannot use the flight records from the Litchi application.

I know but until Dji gives the options that Litchi has a lot of users will be using this App.
2018-6-11
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

I'm not sure if this normal or not, I use Litchi just for the autopilot missions only and mainly "waypoints" which is interesting.

Litchi app has some functions in IOS system that are not available in Andriod you better check.
2018-6-11
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Suren are you using IOS or Android version?
2018-6-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

QuadKid Posted at 2018-6-11 11:52
Suren are you using IOS or Android version?

Ios                        
2018-6-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2018-6-11 11:37
I'm not sure if this normal or not, I use Litchi just for the autopilot missions only and mainly "waypoints" which is interesting.

Litchi app has some functions in IOS system that are not available in Andriod you better check.

Only have Litchi on Ios for now
2018-6-11
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Just checked Litchi App version 2.2 with the MA, No longer have the radar or in options to select/deselect it. Map and Histogram only. Checked it by just turning on, no actual flight. Next time out will check further.
2018-6-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

QuadKid Posted at 2018-6-12 00:22
Just checked Litchi App version 2.2 with the MA, No longer have the radar or in options to select/deselect it. Map and Histogram only. Checked it by just turning on, no actual flight. Next time out will check further.

Thanks for the assistance
2018-6-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I checked OA only with P4Pro and it works as it should, Litchi understands OA and it should work, maybe put together a small video we can have a look. If I get a chance I will test it on MavAir. But won’t be until later on.
2018-6-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-12 00:47
I checked OA only with P4Pro and it works as it should, Litchi understands OA and it should work, maybe put together a small video we can have a look. If I get a chance I will test it on MavAir. But won’t be until later on.

Cool, so you say that the OA stops the drone in the event it detects something in front while using Litchi?

Will put a little video together and post it here
2018-6-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 2018-6-12 00:49
Cool, so you say that the OA stops the drone in the event it detects something in front while using Litchi?

Will put a little video together and post it here

Yes it does with P4Pro I was using it just last Sunday and landing at my home many obstacles so I can say it works with phantom.
2018-6-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-12 00:57
Yes it does with P4Pro I was using it just last Sunday and landing at my home many obstacles so I can say it works with phantom.

Thanks for that info Hallmark. Maybe the video will help more in showing what mines is doing
2018-6-12
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Litchi update just came out.  Maybe give a shot to see if it fixes anything for you.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-152475-1-1.html
2018-6-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-13 10:47
Litchi update just came out.  Maybe give a shot to see if it fixes anything for you.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-152475-1-1.html

Doing the update now
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules