1145 4 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wanted to see how many of you would like to be able to control the type of devices you own on the side panel below your avatar. I'm sure a lot of people either sell a divice or by one second hand and would like to be able to modify what they currently own. I know I would like to add a P4P to my side panel.

Maybe with enough interest the Admin's can make this change.

Thanks.
Single SelectVote, Total 12 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

58.33% (7)
25.00% (3)
16.67% (2)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-6-11
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

It should be an option in your profile settings to select the DJI products you current own.
2018-6-11
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-11 17:21
It should be an option in your profile settings to select the DJI products you current own.

Yes, i agree, there are many that have bought second hand therefore cannot have the icon(s)

I cannot see it hurting having both ways in place either, the registered items would still be automatic and not removable except by staff but there should also be an option to add and remove your 2nd user items
2018-6-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I would like to get rid of the Goggles i don't own as they were returned the day after i received and tried them.
As for adding an avatar it should be possible to code so you can choose among the models from who you have synced flights, it still would be possible to have a avatar showing you don't own but at least you would have to be flying it from your account and synced the flight.

Don't know why someone would vote no to this, dosen't matter should do if working as now unless one active change it, but i have a very good idea who usually is working against development in here.
2018-6-12
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-11 17:21

I agree with this option.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules