770 8 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djmokoia77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451627 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I sent my drone in last week for some work under my DJI Care refresh. UPS shows it as having been delivered on Friday morning. I still haven't heard anything, not even an email to acknowledge receipt of it.

Please could someone contact me to discuss what is going on?

Thanks

2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the delay because of the weekend, the package has been registered in our system and you should have received the email, we have informed the local team to speed up the whole process, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-12
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks, I just received a reply to my email as well
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djmokoia77 Posted at 2018-6-12 04:54
Thanks, I just received a reply to my email as well

Glad to know that, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance during this process, we'd like to help.
2018-6-12
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So I got an email back from support on Thursday after they had assessed the repairs. It included a very confusing quote for the repair costs (parts and service fee) and a total, with a link to pay the refresh cost for a replacement drone. There was a significant discrepancy between the two amounts.

I emailed back and asked for some clarification on this as it wasn't at all clear what the quote was, and a link to pay for the repair. I also asked for a set of props to be included (as mine were damaged).

24 hours later (why does it take so long to reply to emails) I got an email back (including props) for a much higher amount, including an increased repair service fee compared to the quote the day before. Again I replied immediately to query this and have since had no response at all. I appreciate that there was an weekend in the meantime but it's now Wednesday and I emailed to chase this yesterday.
If the dramatic increase in repair fee is just for the inclusion of the props then I am fairly sure that I can do without them.

There has been no indication as to whether choosing the refresh option would be better (would be it be a new drone or a reconditioned one?) than getting my drone repaired.

The whole process is confusing, the information that I have been supplied at every stage during the process has been unhelpful and misleading (I originally received an email telling me to send my drone to the US!) and the amount of time it takes your support to respond to simple requests is shocking.

I was also asked to send my battery and controller in, I trust that you have a record of this because if (when you finally get around to returning it) I do not receive these items back I will be extremely upset.
2018-6-20
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hmmm so £34.71 equates to 50 euros? what exchange rates are you using?
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djmokoia77 Posted at 2018-6-20 04:54
Hmmm so £34.71 equates to 50 euros? what exchange rates are you using?

Hi there, the email reply will not be that fast, if you need urgent support, online chat would be a better choice.
The first quotation was about DJI Care Refresh, then you requested the normal repair, therefore the invoice was updated. The service fee in GBP is 34.71£. The last email is the final invoice, sorry for the mess, please let us know if you have any further query.

2018-6-21
Use props
djmokoia77
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,

Yes, please could you tell me what the procedure is to raise a formal complaint about the process?

Thanks
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djmokoia77 Posted at 2018-6-21 00:08
Hi Mindy,

Yes, please could you tell me what the procedure is to raise a formal complaint about the process?

We do apologize for the unpleasant experience with the whole repair process, your complaint has been transferred to the appropriate department for attention, there will be someone to contact you soon, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules