Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Capture trains with DJI equipment.
6268 48 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon Scott
New

Canada

DJI equipment is one of the best camera equipment presents in the market. I have also a Mavic Pro. It's a wonderful gadget. But at first, I have faced various problems, but I get rid of this by visiting Netgear Genie support
But now I can easily get great and high-quality photos.
2018-6-20
Use props
Jon Scott
New

Netherlands

DJI equipment for the photography is one of the best equipment according to me. Because the quality and the usability of the equipment is very good. So I have also a DJI equipment named OSMO for mobile. But first, I have faced various problems that how to use the equipment properly. But I get rid of from this problem by visiting https://netgears.support/netgear-genie-support/
Now I am able to use the equipment properly. So in my leisure time, I basically go to the countryside and took some nice pictures of trains, grassland etc. It's really worth to buy a DJI equipment.
2018-6-23
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-6-18 06:40
Ah ok.
I asked if it was taken with his Mavic Pro.

Lmao!!! I dont know what is Matthew so upset about. I never claimed the photo was not manipulated. It was taken with my Mavic Pro. Please show me the rules of this contest (there is no contest lol) where it says that we cant use Photoshop. It was actually the last picture taken with my Mavic as it crashed right after capturing this shot. I did add the motion blur with Photoshop but apperently some people like Matthew get upset because of unknown reasons lol. Maybe because he doesnt have the creativity to come up with photos like these so he has to bash other peoples work. According to him if you use Photoshop, your pictures are now fake and have nothing to do with aerial photography lmao, ignorance at its best.
2018-6-23
Use props
sunvizionnet
New

Croatia

the landscape it amazing ! Like in my small citi in Poland, love it !

Telecom network configuration software
2018-6-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Asainz320 Posted at 2018-6-23 15:47
Lmao!!! I dont know what is Matthew so upset about. I never claimed the photo was not manipulated. It was taken with my Mavic Pro. Please show me the rules of this contest (there is no contest lol) where it says that we cant use Photoshop. It was actually the last picture taken with my Mavic as it crashed right after capturing this shot. I did add the motion blur with Photoshop but apperently some people like Matthew get upset because of unknown reasons lol. Maybe because he doesnt have the creativity to come up with photos like these so he has to bash other peoples work. According to him if you use Photoshop, your pictures are now fake and have nothing to do with aerial photography lmao, ignorance at its best.

No problem.
You get that sometimes.
I actually like the picture, but I'm curious if it was taken with the MP
2018-6-26
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-6-26 03:18
No problem.
You get that sometimes.
I actually like the picture, but I'm curious if it was taken with the MP

Yes it was taken with the Mavic Pro.
2018-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Asainz320 Posted at 2018-6-27 13:27
Yes it was taken with the Mavic Pro.

Nice

2018-6-27
Use props
strixaluco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 463461 ft
United Kingdom

Hello again Montfrooij! I particularly enjoy your project of showing pictures of trains from drones, hence I am posting the one and only I took some months ago from a public field in Cornwall, UK where I go when I suffer from "Drone flying withdrawal" symptoms. I was flying my Phantom 3 Pro over there with a very overcast sky when I saw a train coming and I took this shot out of the blue...

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2019-1-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

strixaluco Posted at 1-13 12:29
Hello again Montfrooij! I particularly enjoy your project of showing pictures of trains from drones, hence I am posting the one and only I took some months ago from a public field in Cornwall, UK where I go when I suffer from "Drone flying withdrawal" symptoms. I was flying my Phantom 3 Pro over there with a very overcast sky when I saw a train coming and I took this shot out of the blue...

Wow.
This is a very nice picture!
Love how the texture in the sky contrasts the lines in the fields and the train
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules