chinaryvo
New
Latvia

Using Osmo Mobile 2 for OnePlus 5
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your mobile device. Can you provide me a screenshot of the option you're seeing in the app?
2018-6-12
Use props
chinaryov
New
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 04:11
Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your mobile device. Can you provide me a screenshot of the option you're seeing in the app?

Hello. Sure! Here it is available options for video formats.

I cannot find any other places where it is possible to changes FPS 30/60 or other for video capture.

DJI GO version 3.1.38
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chinaryov Posted at 2018-6-12 05:21
Hello. Sure! Here it is available options for video formats.
[view_image]

I see. Can you try to use a different mobile device? Because it will really depend on the specifications of the phone. Also, upon checking on the website, your phone is not compatible with Osmo Mobile 2. Only the OnePlus 5T. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads

2018-6-12
Use props
chinaryov
New
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 05:40
I see. Can you try to use a different mobile device? Because it will really depend on the specifications of the phone. Also, upon checking on the website, your phone is not compatible with Osmo Mobile 2. Only the OnePlus 5T. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads

[view_image]

I see. Thank you for compatible device list.
Is the topic correct? 60 FPS does not available for One Plus 5.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chinaryov Posted at 2018-6-12 05:43
I see. Thank you for compatible device list.
Is the topic correct? 60 FPS does not available for One Plus 5.

My pleasure, sir. Please don't hesitate to approach us if you need help. Yes. The topic is fine.
2018-6-12
Use props
chinaryov
New
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 05:59
My pleasure, sir. Please don't hesitate to approach us if you need help. Yes. The topic is fine.

Good. Please add OnePlus 5 to support list to enable 60 FPS. The phone is almost the same as OnePlus 5T. It uses same OS version, same camera, same etc.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chinaryov Posted at 2018-6-12 06:03
Good. Please add OnePlus 5 to support list to enable 60 FPS. The phone is almost the same as OnePlus 5T. It uses same OS version, same camera, same etc.

I understand and thank you for the feedback. As of now, we don't have any updates in regards to the new list of mobile devices. It will still depend on our engineers if they will include that.
2018-6-12
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately 60fps is not available on most of the Android devices. I had an LG v30 and it did not offer 60fps either. The only option you have is to record using the phones camera but only the joystick to control the up and down motion of the gimbal will work. The zoom or record buttons won't work.
2018-6-12
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 05:40
I see. Can you try to use a different mobile device? Because it will really depend on the specifications of the phone. Also, upon checking on the website, your phone is not compatible with Osmo Mobile 2. Only the OnePlus 5T. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads

[view_image]

I have the Samsung Note 8 and I get the same screen options as the OP
2018-6-21
Use props
djiuser_YvsYv9zHFknz
New

I'm using the OnePlus 5t and I still have the same issue. There's no issue while filming using the default camera app
2018-10-2
Use props
djiuser_YvsYv9zHFknz
New

I'm having a focusing issue, the video filmed via dji go app seems jittery, it seems to be trying to focus all the time. I have no issues while using the default camera app of the OnePlus 5t
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules