501 0 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rwg7jNvKYlr2
New
Flight distance : 249 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I'm using the DJI rc edition goggles with my Mavic Air. 3 points.

1.Latency very slow when head tracking left & right in head tracking mode. I tried to switch to "Smooth Mode" but although I confirmed the setting it made no difference & still shows Live View 720p30 at the bottom of the main screen even though it clearly says "Smooth Mode" should be 720p60. I tried changing to "HD Mode" to check but again after confirming still shows Live View as being 720p30. So basically whatever setting I make seems not to change the Live View!

2.Perfectly clear HD in the Go 4 app on my phone & on my Crystalsky but as soon as I change to the RC Goggles the picture is pixelating & stuttering & as mentioned above very slow latency when head tracking left & right.

Please note: I have tried in open countryside, fast & slow flights in various locations but always the issue when using the goggles. I'm talking about only up to 500 metres distance & max 120 metres altitude.

3. I thought I read somewhere that DJI is now allowing the Litchi app with the gogglesbut now can't see any info on this? Just a thought as could be great especially if 3d is possible with the goggles/Litchi mix.

Any advice would be great & hope if any it may also help any others who are experiencing similar issues.

Many thanks,

Nick

2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules