Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV view
2260 8 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sanders Aerial
lvl.1
Canada

We have a n inspire 2 with crystal sky and cendence controller. The slave shows the fpv view over the main camera view. We can't get rid of the fpv view. we don't seem to have the problem with the master. Thoughts?
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your controller. I just want to clarify. May I know which remote controller is under slave?
2018-6-12
Use props
Sanders Aerial
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 07:37
Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your controller. I just want to clarify. May I know which remote controller is under slave?

This problem is on the slave unit. Our slave controller is the cadence with the crystal sky monitor. When you try to minimize the fpv window, the camera gimbal turns to a blank fluctuating image. Gimbal image is fine otherwise. We are in contact with customer support as well.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sanders Aerial Posted at 2018-6-12 08:24
This problem is on the slave unit. Our slave controller is the cadence with the crystal sky monitor. When you try to minimize the fpv window, the camera gimbal turns to a blank fluctuating image. Gimbal image is fine otherwise. We are in contact with customer support as well.

I see. Can you try to make the Cendence controller be the master?
2018-6-12
Use props
Sanders Aerial
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 08:47
I see. Can you try to make the Cendence controller be the master?

the problem is the the crystal sky. if we use the iPad the problem doesn't exist. we found a workaround. If you turn EI mode off and then on again, you get the waveform PIP, then you can minimize the waveform and see only the camera gimbal image. But if you close the waveform, it is replaced by the FPV camera PIP, and if you minimize that, the camera gimbal image becomes a blank screen than fluctuates subtly in colour.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sanders Aerial Posted at 2018-6-12 09:00
the problem is the the crystal sky. if we use the iPad the problem doesn't exist. we found a workaround. If you turn EI mode off and then on again, you get the waveform PIP, then you can minimize the waveform and see only the camera gimbal image. But if you close the waveform, it is replaced by the FPV camera PIP, and if you minimize that, the camera gimbal image becomes a blank screen than fluctuates subtly in colour.

I see. Can you update the firmware of the CrystalSky? You can check here how to update the firmware: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/C ... Sky_Firmware_EN.pdf

If this won't work, you can back up and reset the CrystalSky. Just go to the general settings of the CrystalSky.

2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sanders Aerial Posted at 2018-6-12 09:00
the problem is the the crystal sky. if we use the iPad the problem doesn't exist. we found a workaround. If you turn EI mode off and then on again, you get the waveform PIP, then you can minimize the waveform and see only the camera gimbal image. But if you close the waveform, it is replaced by the FPV camera PIP, and if you minimize that, the camera gimbal image becomes a blank screen than fluctuates subtly in colour.

We have been aware of this issue and will get it addressed in the next version of built-in DJI Go 4 APP.
Currently, please do not switch to the FPV screen. Or please downgrade the CrystalSky firmware v02.06.03.00 via SD card, for more steps, please check here: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/C ... Sky_Firmware_EN.pdf
2018-6-13
Use props
DPlank
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 00:34
We have been aware of this issue and will get it addressed in the next version of built-in DJI Go 4 APP.
Currently, please do not switch to the FPV screen. Or please downgrade the CrystalSky firmware v02.06.03.00 via SD card, for more steps, please check here: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20180413/How_to_Update_the_CrystalSky_Firmware_EN.pdf

We found a temporary work around for this problem. If you try an minimize the FPV view and the camera view goes blackish, turn EI mode off and then on again. It will restore the gimbal camera view and put a picture in picture view of the waveform over it. then simply minimize the waveform (do not close it) and the gimbal camera view will remain.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DPlank Posted at 2018-6-15 06:30
We found a temporary work around for this problem. If you try an minimize the FPV view and the camera view goes blackish, turn EI mode off and then on again. It will restore the gimbal camera view and put a picture in picture view of the waveform over it. then simply minimize the waveform (do not close it) and the gimbal camera view will remain.

Thanks for sharing the workaround with us, we will do our best to get the issue sorted out completely as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules