Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there any chance to 3d scans with p4p+ ?
816 8 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VR360°
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179541 ft

hi all,

some month ago i bought a new p4p+ obsidian - the one with the build in monitor.
im realy happy with it expect the obstacle sensor errors since the last update, but my main problem is that im not able to do 3d scans automated.
is there any chance to do 3d scans automated, maby by connecting an iphone or pad, or replaceing the whole controller
with a regular version without build in monitor? .... or do i realy have to buy another drone???

thanks for your help in adv.

mathias
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. As of the moment, our DJI drones do not have a 3D scanning feature. There is no plan yet but rest assured if there is an update will post if on our DJI official website. Just keep on checking on it. Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
VR360°
lvl.1

thank you natalia ....
2018-6-12
Use props
VR360°
lvl.1

even if i pair the drone with another remote? some users say its working:
like here
2018-6-12
Use props
Jeff Millard
First Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

VR360° Posted at 2018-6-12 12:56
like here

I think you can install Litchi on a + controller now using Amazon to purchase and download it. Do some searching or contact Litchi directly.

Jeff
2018-6-12
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

VR360° Posted at 2018-6-12 12:56
like here

If you link it with a non+ controller, it's no longer a P4 pro+ and has become a P4 pro - only the controller is different, not the aircraft.
The + models don't work with automated flight software like DroneDeploy etc but the P4 pro will run those programs well.
2018-6-12
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

As Jeff say, if you're on the latest versions you can now install third party apps, Litchi is known to work if bought from the Amazon store.
Not sure about other flight apps, it seem like the big issue is that the Google play services won't run on the +RC but hopefully this would be solved soon as also the CrystalSky devices is limited of this.

See the litchi page for some information.
2018-6-12
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-12 23:52
As Jeff say, if you're on the latest versions you can now install third party apps, Litchi is known to work if bought from the Amazon store.
Not sure about other flight apps, it seem like the big issue is that the Google play services won't run on the +RC but hopefully this would be solved soon as also the CrystalSky devices is limited of this.

Litchi is no use for what the OP wants.
Other 3rd party apps still don't work with the P4 pro+
2018-6-13
Use props
VR360°
lvl.1
Germany

whooo, thanks to all and specialy to jef for the lichi tip!
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules