Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can we get an honest answer from someone about the shipping issues?
819 5 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superdudd
lvl.1
United States

I know I can't be the only one experiencing this issue. I've seen the forum posts. An item say that it is in stock and expected to ship 1 business day after payment is accepted yet there are several people on this forum still waiting.

Did you just underestimate the demand from the Father's Day sale and don't have the stock? If that's the case update your website to reflect the fact that the items will be backordered. I'm not sure why there is such a discrepency between the support team and the sales/shipping team.

People are just going to turn to third party sellers to get their products rather than direct from DJI.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to have kept you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we are confirming with the related team to see what caused the delay, will come back to you later, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, the order was delayed because of the Micro SD card, it will be available very soon, the order will be shipped these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Superdudd, the order has been shipped, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive the package soon.
2018-6-13
Use props
naydaboi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253094 ft
United States

I ordered a Mavic Pro platinum and I was emailed a order confirmation but it too says it has not shipped. Are Mavics on backorder?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

naydaboi Posted at 2018-7-3 13:29
I ordered a Mavic Pro platinum and I was emailed a order confirmation but it too says it has not shipped. Are Mavics on backorder?

Sorry for this. May I have your order number for the further check? Thanks in advance!
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules