Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blurry image on my tablet but clear recording
769 4 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307395 ft

So my Mavic Pro has been working fine the last few days and today I tried to use it and the image that came accross my android based tablet was all blurry and pixelated. I checked the SD card and the pictures and videos were all fine.
Any ideas???
2018-6-12
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Make sure storage is not near full on the tablet.  Close kill all other apps.  Reboot tablet then try again.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. Did you make some changes in your camera settings? You may reset the camera settings so that it will back to default, as there might be some settings that were toggled. But, make sure to do back up first before resetting it. Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Renna, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that which mobile device do you use, please? Secondly, I'd like to confirm the flight environment of your drone, could you please choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good an no magnetic interference to try the flight again? At the same time, please make sure the antennas of the remote controller are placed in the right place. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-6-13
Use props
Renna
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307395 ft
United States

So far I have narrowed it down to my tablet. It works great with my phone but started acting up with the tablet. I have deleted a bunch of apps and tried to move as much as I can to the sd card. I have to try it out still.
Thanks for your help!!!
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules