Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I Don't Understand
15117 8 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
psara
lvl.2

Australia

This is only a few reports of a similar problem I had with my drone, one that I believe I should not have paid for to be repaired. The links below are all but a few of the many that I found when I did a search.

DJI fails to recognise that this is a defect on their behalf, not the consumers fault. Despite the age of the aircraft, DJI should recognise this fault and repair it at their own costs.

Their customer service is nothing but frustrating, always sending the same reply and hoping the matter will go away and the customer will keep quiet by offering them 2 sets of propellors.

For such a large company they need to do A LOT more to work on their customer service

https://phantompilots.com/threads/sd-card-wont-lock-in.96484/
https://phantompilots.com/threads/sd-card-wont-stay-in.121593/
https://phantompilots.com/threads/micro-sd-card-wont-stay-in.66701/
https://phantompilots.com/threads/micro-sd-card-wont-engage.47254/
https://phantompilots.com/threads/micro-sd-card-slot-wont-hold-card.43753/

2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi psara, we're sorry to hear about this. I'd like to check on your concern further. Can you please provide your case number or ticket number?
2018-6-12
Use props
psara
lvl.2

Australia

I've gone round and round in circles with you guys DJI Paladin and have gotten nowhere! This post is more a warning to others not to expect a reasonable outcome and prepare to walk away disappointed as I have, seeing I've had to return my drone for you guys to repair what is obviously a defective part.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1799193-C1S3J1, please note your drone has been out of warranty period, no matter what may cause the issue, we are unable to provide warranty in this situation, your understanding would be much appreciated.
Our supervisor has contacted you for explanation and provided the best offer as we can, please take it into consideration, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-12
Use props
psara
lvl.2

Australia

Statutory Warranty - as written by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - is as follows

Statutory rights are not limited to a set time period. Instead, they apply for the amount of time that is reasonable to expect, given the cost and quality of the item. This means a consumer may be entitled to a remedy under their statutory rights after any manufacturer's voluntary or extended warranty has expired.

The part is defective. It is not a one off occurrence as suggested by the links I have provided above. I reasonably expect this particular part to work for the life of my aircraft, as it has on every single DSLR and compact camera, gopro, other drones, phones and every single other electronic device I have owned that has housed a Micro SD card. This particular part has known issues, which if you read some of the links above is not at all related to the age of the product.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

psara Posted at 2018-6-12 19:00
Statutory Warranty - as written by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - is as follows

Statutory rights are not limited to a set time period. Instead, they apply for the amount of time that is reasonable to expect, given the cost and quality of the item. This means a consumer may be entitled to a remedy under their statutory rights after any manufacturer's voluntary or extended warranty has expired.

We understand your frustration and respect your laws but we also have our own policies and rules need to obey, we have provided the reasonable warranty period to every product and it has been described clearly in our website, our higher team has also provided the propellers for the inconvenience that was caused, your understanding would be highly appreciated. GTScreenshot_20180613_172747.png
2018-6-13
Use props
phillbarnes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-12 13:57
Hi psara, we're sorry to hear about this. I'd like to check on your concern further. Can you please provide your case number or ticket number?

Hi Paladin  My P4P+ can not connect to the Internet. How do I go about getting it repaired.  Many thanks
2018-6-13
Use props
psara
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 01:32
We understand your frustration and respect your laws but we also have our own policies and rules need to obey, we have provided the reasonable warranty period to every product and it has been described clearly in our website, our higher team has also provided the propellers for the inconvenience that was caused, your understanding would be highly appreciated.[view_image]

I stated in post #3 that this was more to let people know not to expect a reasonable outcome when dealing with DJI .... and your comment above and company values certainly go a long way to proving that the dollar is much more important than customer satisfaction. Thank you for making that clear. I will be keeping this in mind the next time I go to purchase a drone.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

psara Posted at 2018-6-13 12:00
I stated in post #3 that this was more to let people know not to expect a reasonable outcome when dealing with DJI .... and your comment above and company values certainly go a long way to proving that the dollar is much more important than customer satisfaction. Thank you for making that clear. I will be keeping this in mind the next time I go to purchase a drone.

We have done our best to help, but the policy is not allowed for the warranty service regarding your situation, we apologize again for the inconvenience and frustration. We will keep improving our customer service, hope you will have a better experience with us in the future.
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules