Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DEFECTIVE DAMPER????
949 6 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobo
First Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just recieved my M210 today. While examining the parts, I had opened the single bottom Gimbal from the box. I found Two rubber dampers as shown it the picture. Soft and limp. The other was stiffer. My question is, is this ok? or defective? If defective than can I get replacements?
IMG_0291.jpg

2018-6-12
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

[img][/img]
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It is not recommended to use these Rubber Dampers any mode, the image quality may get affected, please replace them. May I know where did you purchase the device? Please contact your seller or our support team for further assistance.
2018-6-12
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-12 22:27
It is not recommended to use these Rubber Dampers any mode, the image quality may get affected, please replace them. May I know where did you purchase the device? Please contact your seller or our support team for further assistance.

Multicoter WareHouse. Just got it Yesterday. How do I get the fastest replacement Mindy?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bobo Posted at 2018-6-13 01:29
Multicoter WareHouse. Just got it Yesterday. How do I get the fastest replacement Mindy?

I think replacing the rubber damper directly would be the fastest way, please contact your dealer to see if they could send you rubber damper, if not, please contact our support team.
2018-6-13
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 03:47
I think replacing the rubber damper directly would be the fastest way, please contact your dealer to see if they could send you rubber damper, if not, please contact our support team.

I contacted both. I also found the dual gimbal dampers for #2 side are the same. Soft and non responsive. #1 side is ok
2018-6-13
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Contacted DJI Support, Got Case number yesterday. Today a email they sent out the Dampers! Fast service!!!! thought everyone should know of the positive  feedback for a change!
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules