Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4df30f47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11601217 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Hi all
I have p4p v2 I wanted to ask you if you have the same issue I’m facing. The issue is that I can’t adjust the gimbal on the p4p v2 when I press C2 with the right wheel during flight I get a pop up message “Remote controller right dial is locked”. Is that the same problem you are facing? In the p4p v1 we used to use this to adjust the gimbal.
I also checked all the buttons on the controller and they all work perfectly fine.
I don’t if this issue from the firmware or not
Regards

FA5DCC8A-6AE8-4C88-B061-6919BAD3D665.jpeg
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that. May I know if the firmware is updated? Did you try to reinstall your DJI Go 4 app? Please save your files before you uninstall the app.
2018-6-13
Use props
714Aberdeen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Kuwait

Thank you for your reply
I think there is No update for p4p v2 when I connect my p4p v2 or the controller with phantom Pro v2.
Also I reinstalled the App but nothing changed  .
My issue is when I press c2 and move the right wheel up or down together to adjust the horizontal nothing change
I do always this function with my old p4p v1 to adjust horizontal but with my new v2 nothing.. just I got massege (( remote controller right dial locked ....)))
I don’t if this function still not available with phantom v2 or not?
Or there is something wrong with hardware
Thank you
2018-6-13
Use props
714Aberdeen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-13 02:50
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that. May I know if the firmware is updated? Did you try to reinstall your DJI Go 4 app? Please save your files before you uninstall the app.

Thank you for your reply
I think there is No update for p4p v2 when I connect my p4p v2 or the controller with phantom Pro v2.
Also I reinstalled the App but nothing changed  .
My issue is when I press c2 and move the right wheel up or down together to adjust the horizontal nothing change
I do always this function with my old p4p v1 to adjust horizontal but with my new v2 nothing.. just I got massege (( remote controller right dial locked ....)))
I don’t if this function still not available with phantom v2 or not?
Or there is something wrong with hardware or the controller
Thank you
2018-6-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Doesn't it go away if you push the wheel in?
I suppose it has a push button function beside the scroll and think it is made like this to avoid scrolling by accident.
2018-6-13
Use props
714Aberdeen
lvl.2
  • >>>
Kuwait

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-13 05:34
Doesn't it go away if you push the wheel in?
I suppose it has a push button function beside the scroll and think it is made like this to avoid scrolling by accident.

No.. do not press or push the wheel with c2
Just long press c2 then move the right wheel up or down without push it and you will see the horizontal move right or left on screen to adjust it
This function available with p4p v1 but with v2 is not available With v1 p4p you have to way to adjust the horizontal
One thru the DJI 4 app gimbal mode
And other thru press c2 with move the right wheel
But with v2 there is just one way thru the app
I don’t know if this issue just with me with p4p v2
2018-6-13
Use props
fanse3200cf6
lvl.1
United States

I have the P4Prov2.0 the left right gimbal dial on right side of controller worked while setting up before flight, got in the air and it says the dial is locked, if you lightly press the button as the warning says, it goes to adjusting the camera setting, etc.  can't get the gimbal to pan
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules