Scooba 5800 and 5900 : OSMO UPDATE PICTURES
878 2 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spadekevin
lvl.1

India

HI,

If you were not informed by now, iRobot has been providing a firmware update to Scooba 5800 and 5900 that have the charging problem in which leaving the battery charging shortens the battery life by a huge margin. Since I own a Scooba 5900 with this issue I did not hesitate to contact iRobot customer service this past week, after a friendly conversation with one of their reps about the Scooba battery issue, they offered me the Scooba OSMO that resolves this issue IF the battery is charged IN THE SCOOBA (NOT ON THE EXTERNAL CHARGE BASE). Here I provide you with pictures of what I received and will update all of you with my experience with it. I also pasted the original post that I made about a week ago about the Scooba OSMO

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.robotreviews.com/chat/viewtopic.php?p=25079
Smart Gadget Video

Thanks!

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having issues right now. May I know exactly what drone do you have?
2018-6-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-13 08:46
Hello. We apologize if you're having issues right now. May I know exactly what drone do you have?

He has no drone but a bad habit of creating spam threads!
Please delete both this and the other two threads he created and then plug his access.

Thanks
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules