My P4P+ can not connect to the Internet.
802 6 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillbarnes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

My P4P+ cannot connect to the Internet. How do I go about getting it repaired. Many thanks
2018-6-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you trying to use assistant 2 ?
2018-6-13
Use props
phillbarnes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-6-13 06:12
Are you trying to use assistant 2 ?

No. I'm connecting the R/C with A/C and trying to sign in but it keeps telling me to check my internet connection.  My Mavic pro has no problems with signing in so must be a fault with the P4P+.  HELP
2018-6-13
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

phillbarnes Posted at 2018-6-13 09:38
No. I'm connecting the R/C with A/C and trying to sign in but it keeps telling me to check my internet connection.  My Mavic pro has no problems with signing in so must be a fault with the P4P+.  HELP

Could you browse the web?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

phillbarnes Posted at 2018-6-13 09:38

Just to verify, have you slidden down the screen to enable the WiFi? Alternatively, you can use the browser to verify whether the RC is connected with the internet properly. If still no luck, please kindly upload a short issue video for better assistance, thanks in advance!
2018-6-13
Use props
phillbarnes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

All sorted now. Thanks DJI Susan. I hadn't switch wifi on.  And thanks to you others who responded. My only excuse is that in a few
months time I'll be 79 with the grim reaper on one shoulder and Al hiemer (z) on the other
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

phillbarnes Posted at 2018-6-14 06:01
All sorted now. Thanks DJI Susan. I hadn't switch wifi on.  And thanks to you others who responded. My only excuse is that in a few
months time I'll be 79 with the grim reaper on one shoulder and Al hiemer (z) on the other

Glad to know the issue was figured out, please let us know if there is any other issue. 79 Years old is still young, please fly safely.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules