4062 26 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gmillere
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142503 ft
United States

Order number 0019808141090

On 6/12/18 I contacted DJI pre sales and gave them my order number they advised me with this

"Your order is under "'ready to send" status now. This means a system mishap could have happened in the process of handling your order, which has been resolved. Currently it is all set for shipment. The items will be scanned and packaged soon. Please do check your email time to time for the updates about tacking number of your order." I didn't believe this so I pressed and asked more questions. the representative said this "No need to worry about your package, your order is already to ship. You will receive tracking number immediately." You can see the attached the conversation. When I woke up this morning I checked in again because I did not receive an email and the rep advised me that its going to take 20 to 25 days to ship from order confirmation! I was confused and a little mad. but why the sudden change? why are representatives telling me my RONIN S shipped but now they do a full 180 degree turn?? any help would be helpful.
IMG-0363.JPG
IMG-0362.JPG
IMG-0361.JPG
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gmillere, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support team, per the system, the estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days when you placed the order, we will forward your issue to the related team for investigation to see why you were promised the device has already been sent, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, we have verified with the related team, the Ronin-S is out of stock at the moment because of the huge amount of pre-orders globally, the estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days, your patience would be highly appreciated and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-15
Use props
CCS
lvl.1
United States

so the Ronin S Wont ACTUALLY be out until mid July at best, but for most people early August. I should have never sold my Ronin M so quick.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CCS Posted at 2018-6-19 13:57
so the Ronin S Wont ACTUALLY be out until mid July at best, but for most people early August. I should have never sold my Ronin M so quick.

Sine the pre-orders of Ronin-S is huge, the estimated shipping date is about 20 to 25 business days after payment confirmation, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-19
Use props
Gmillere
lvl.2
United States

My order was again changed to shipped today. I talk to a rep on chat about 3 times and they all sent mr this message,

"Thank you for confirmation and as per the order system, your order is under “picking” status now. It means the items of your order are being scanned by a bar code gun in our warehouse. After being scanned, your items will be packaged in the box and handed over to the courier for shipment. Generally, this process will not take more than 2 days."

hopefully this is true!

2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gmillere Posted at 2018-6-23 19:21
My order was again changed to shipped today. I talk to a rep on chat about 3 times and they all sent mr this message,

Gmillere, that is right per the system, I will verify with the Sales Team about the exact status and come back to you on Monday, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gmillere, no problem, the Ronin-S has been shipped out already, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will get it soon.
2018-6-24
Use props
Gmillere
lvl.2
United States

I received my email with the tracking number! Thanks!
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gmillere Posted at 2018-6-25 02:37
I received my email with the tracking number! Thanks!

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further issue.
2018-6-25
Use props
CCS
lvl.1
United States

So I preordered mine through B&H Photo - any idea of when they will be getting a shipment to send out? I am in a tough spot because I sold my Ronin M to get this, and now with all these jobs this summer, I don't have any stabilizer. Should I cancel my order and just get the Crane? I have already had to reschedule 3 shoots and lost 1 (lost $1,000)
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CCS Posted at 2018-6-26 08:54
So I preordered mine through B&H Photo - any idea of when they will be getting a shipment to send out? I am in a tough spot because I sold my Ronin M to get this, and now with all these jobs this summer, I don't have any stabilizer. Should I cancel my order and just get the Crane? I have already had to reschedule 3 shoots and lost 1 (lost $1,000)

We do not have the estimated turnaround for the dealers, sorry about this. It is recommended to contact the dealers to check the current status.
2018-6-26
Use props
Gmillere
lvl.2
United States

I got my Ronin S today!! so excited!! Just in time for my next Video shoot.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gmillere Posted at 2018-6-28 11:04
I got my Ronin S today!! so excited!! Just in time for my next Video shoot.

Glad to hear that, hope you have fun with it.
2018-6-28
Use props
DamirC
New

Sweden

The issue with Ronin S delivery. I was the one who preorders the item, and once it was available to buy it, I did. It was on 29 May 2018. After 3-4 days I have contacted the customer support to see when to expect my order. The answer was between 20-25 business days. Last week, after 22 business days I have contacted customer support with the same question, this was the answer I got:

Abigail G (Support)
6月28日 CST23:17
Dear Damir,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support.
We appreciate your time in reaching out to us.

We understand that you want to check the order status. After checking that the estimated delivery date will take 20-25 business days after payment confirmation. We received your payment last 5/29/2018. Please take note that we follow first come, first serve basis and also we always vary on the availability of the said item on the assigned warehouse. Also, DJI does not currently provide an overnight delivery service. This service may be available in the future.

Once it's all set for shipping, you will receive the tracking link through your email automatically so you can check the order update from time to time.

Thank you!
Regards,
Abigail G
DJI Customer Support
http://www.dji.com/support

I feel that the answer I got was no answer just a few words that do not say anything unless how unprofessional communication I got from one of the support team people. I really hope someone will read it and do something with it since I am really disappointed. Once for a day or so, I had the status that was shipped, but then the next day was back to just Payment Success. By the way, my credit card was charged. No money, no Ronin S after 24 business days and this is my order status:

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DamirC Posted at 2018-7-2 05:48
The issue with Ronin S delivery. I was the one who preorders the item, and once it was available to buy it, I did. It was on 29 May 2018. After 3-4 days I have contacted the customer support to see when to expect my order. The answer was between 20-25 business days. Last week, after 22 business days I have contacted customer support with the same question, this was the answer I got:

Abigail G (Support)

DamirC, the shipping time is different in different regions. Due to a very high demand for the Ronin-S, your order was slightly delayed, it has been shipped out already, hope you will receive it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-4
Use props
High-fly media
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Dji mindy do you know when jessops in the uk will be receiving stock of this item? waiting on one and they dont know anything.
2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

High-fly media Posted at 2018-7-10 13:42
Dji mindy do you know when jessops in the uk will be receiving stock of this item? waiting on one and they dont know anything.

Unfortunately, we do not have any news about the dealers, please verify with them, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-7-10
Use props
High-fly media
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-10 22:58
Unfortunately, we do not have any news about the dealers, please verify with them, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ahh ok well they dont know anything either. not great communication
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

High-fly media Posted at 2018-7-11 09:28
Ahh ok well they dont know anything either. not great communication

We apologize for this situation, due to a very high demand for the Ronin-S, it is out of stock in many regions, so does the resellers, thanks for your patience, hope you will receive ti soon.
2018-7-11
Use props
djiuser_WYsahVABIsT4
New

United States

It may help to actually put the shipping information on the Ronin-S page so that when we make the purchase, we understand what the shipping delay will be. I had no clue there would be 20+ day delay on shipping when I ordered three days ago. If it is somewhere on the website, maybe enlarge the font and make it bold so that we don't have to search for the info. I had a Hawaii trip planned where I wanted to use the product and thought that there was no way it could take longer than a couple of weeks to get here. I guess the vacation will not be as fun as I had hoped.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WYsahVABIsT4 Posted at 2018-7-13 10:00
It may help to actually put the shipping information on the Ronin-S page so that when we make the purchase, we understand what the shipping delay will be. I had no clue there would be 20+ day delay on shipping when I ordered three days ago. If it is somewhere on the website, maybe enlarge the font and make it bold so that we don't have to search for the info. I had a Hawaii trip planned where I wanted to use the product and thought that there was no way it could take longer than a couple of weeks to get here. I guess the vacation will not be as fun as I had hoped.[view_image]

The estimated shipping info is always displayed on the purchase page, right beneath the 'Add to Cart', but since Ronin-S is out of stock currently, we cannot see the shipping info, I will post an example of other product.
Due to a very high demand for the Ronin-S, the shipping time is a little long, we apologize for the inconvenience that may cause to your trip.
GTScreenshot_20180714_150647.png

2018-7-13
Use props
High-fly media
lvl.1

United Kingdom

right so apparently the uk sellers like Jessops are irrelevant to dji. us has had plenty of them yet the uk has basically seen none
2018-7-16
Use props
Cashemant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128852 ft

Hello DJI,

its been over 20 days since I made the payment and my product hasnt arrived yet, I have a shoot in a week, Please I would request you expedite the process and send the product.

my order no.
Order Number:   0819728039290
2018-7-28
Use props
Cashemant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128852 ft

Who can i talk to and how can i contact someone,  I feel so helpless man.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cashemant Posted at 2018-7-28 13:48
Hello DJI,

its been over 20 days since I made the payment and my product hasnt arrived yet, I have a shoot in a week, Please I would request you expedite the process and send the product.

Cashemant, sorry for keeping you waiting, I do understand your feeling when waiting for the package. However, the estimated shipping date it 10-15 business days after payment confirmation, as the order was placed July 18, you might need to wait patiently. Thank you for your patience.
2018-7-28
Use props
djiuser_3GK1Lu89DT2f
lvl.2

United Kingdom

High-fly media Posted at 7-16 04:09
right so apparently the uk sellers like Jessops are irrelevant to dji. us has had plenty of them yet the uk has basically seen none

Hi I’ve  recently ordered a DJI ronin s from Jessops as well I’m just wondering if you’ve received yours yet and if so how long did it take. As Jessop don’t have a clue what’s going on.
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules