Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disconnect from second operator
1100 5 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carmelo75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119754 ft
Italy

hi guys, I always have the same problems with my i2.
the second operator always disconnects, tried with ipad pro and ipad mini 4, ipad pro and iphone 8, iphone 8 and ipad pro, I have been able to reverse the radio controls but nothing to do.
today I worked well for a charge, when I changed the batteries the disconnections started with the second operator.
it disconnects at about 40 seconds and reconnects after 20 seconds.

I use the normal radio controls, and they are on the last firmware.

in assistant 2 I tried to restore the factory data and reinstall everything without improvements.

the i2 also disconnects from the main controller because most of the time the warning zone does not come out and so I can not confirm with flag and press ok, result that at 30 m it disconnects and returns to rth ..

can someone help me? is not that I make a mistake setting in dji go4 for the link between the two radio controls?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having with your Inspire 2. Can you provide me the firmware version of the aircraft, remote and the app?
2018-6-14
Use props
carmelo75
lvl.3
Italy

Hi Wanda
The firmware of aircraft and the controller are on last version.
The app is the last djgo4 in App Store For iOS
The firmware of iPad o iPhone is 11.4.
Butt i had this problem with previous firmware
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

carmelo75 Posted at 2018-6-14 10:15
I do not own the cristalsky, if you read above I'm using ipad and iphone.
I always had the problem of disconnection, I was waiting for some formware to fix it.
but even with the last one I have problems

Thank you for that clarification. We will raise this concern to our engineers so that we can confirm if there will be a solution for this. We will keep you updated. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-6-15
Use props
Paul Joy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3754318 ft
  • >>>

I'm getting the same problem. Master using Crystal Sky, Slave using iPad Mini 2. We have loads of disconnects and very embarrassing in front of clients today
2018-6-16
Use props
carmelo75
lvl.3
Italy

I've been having this problem for a year and it's been a year since they told me to stand in front of me, near, far, near, I can not stand it anymore.
I waited several firmware to see if the problem is solved but nothing.
the biggest problem that I have had to pay the second operator even if he worked for 10 minutes those controllers that always disconnected.
believe me, I have tried everything to solve the problem, but I think it must go to assistance.
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules