Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refurbished drone received after repair
1014 5 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SAj2uldnS4Rw
lvl.1

Australia

After reading threads online regarding the DJI repair service and possibility of receiving a ‘refurbished’ aka second hand drone instead of my original, I was very worried. After all, I paid for a new drone and looked after my own (low hours) drone impeccably. My worst fears were realised when I was informed that a different serial numbered drone was being returned to me. After calling the DJI support centre to voice my concerns, I was informed that the drone would be as good as new. After a 20 minute conversation (DJI Ron? Was very patient), I felt a lot more at ease. I was promised a drone that had been returned within a few days of purchase (for whatever reason, I imagine DOA but it was not stated), the factory techs have completely tested the drone for function and condition, and the Drone is literally new. I received the drone last night and it certainly looks new, plastic covers over all sensors and body parts. I gave it a quick test flight (it was dark) and it appeared to perform in every way like my previous near new drone.

I am not going to discount anyone’s previous concerns or experiences, I just want to be fair on DJI. For every negative comment online, there are always at least 500 – 1000 content customers. When you take into consideration the few complaints online, I think it would be fair to say the company is doing very well and continually working to better its customer service.  
2018-6-13
Use props
djiuser_SAj2uldnS4Rw
lvl.1

Australia

Refurbished drone received after repair

After reading threads online regarding the DJI repair service and possibility of receiving a ‘refurbished’ aka second hand drone instead of my original, I was very worried. After all, I paid for a new drone and looked after my own (low hours) drone impeccably. My worst fears were realised when I was informed that a different serial numbered drone was being returned to me. After calling the DJI support centre to voice my concerns, I was informed that the drone would be as good as new. After a 20 minute conversation (DJI Ron? Was very patient), I felt a lot more at ease. I was promised a drone that had been returned within a few days of purchase (for whatever reason, I imagine DOA but it was not stated), the factory techs have completely tested the drone for function and condition, and the Drone is literally new. I received the drone last night and it certainly looks new, plastic covers over all sensors and body parts. I gave it a quick test flight (it was dark) and it appeared to perform in every way like my previous near new drone.

I am not going to discount anyone’s previous concerns or experiences, I just want to be fair on DJI. For every negative comment online, there are always at least 500 – 1000 content customers. When you take into consideration the few complaints online, I think it would be fair to say the company is doing very well and continually working to better its customer service.  
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our repair center here, glad to know the drone performs as expected, we will transfer your kind words to the rest of our team to keep up the great works, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-6-13
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2078228 ft

I'm having the same experience as you at first I was worry but I'm at peace now after chatting with the reps.I'm waiting for the delivery today but feel no worries as all I got from DJI is Good Service.thanks for Shari g this
2018-6-21
Use props
Donniesmiller
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4619 ft
United States

Wait till your warranty expires. Then start trying to deal with them. The company is crap.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Donniesmiller Posted at 2018-6-21 05:06
Wait till your warranty expires. Then start trying to deal with them. The company is crap.

We've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-153377-1-1.html Please keep us posted there, thanks so much!
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules