Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S & Sony Camera Control
101963 208 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tino4
lvl.1
United States

Fortnight Posted at 2018-6-18 05:02
IR cable works fine.  Make sure to turn on remote control in the Sony body

No, it doesn't work FINE.  It's a mess and is dangling around in impossible positions and it's a gamble to get it working.
2019-7-23
Use props
BPBP
lvl.1

Germany

Handy Control off in Network setting  and USB Mode on PC control
2019-8-2
Use props
fans42406dc2
lvl.1

with the new firmware [and the others too] using the MCC-C cable works well for pulling focus and start-stop recording.
HOWEVER
why does it grey out the IBIS?
meaning I can't get the steady shot function to work!!!!
Would the multi-Usb cable restore the function?
2019-9-23
Use props
fansb0a292e0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278553 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-19 01:23
We designed the control method according to the camera manufacturer and will keep updating our products, your feedback has been forwarded to our development team for attention, please note our website about the future release. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Totally agree with this! I have an A9 and I can’t do a basic motion lapse because I can’t control the shutter. Not happy! Please review compatibility so Ronin S can trigger the shutter
2019-10-1
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

donskoidenys Posted at 2018-12-21 10:02
need another cable. https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi

so if I use that cable I wont need the IR cable anymore??

I jave the same problem
2020-1-12
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

you can do record and stop and zooming with that cable but no focus , just bought doesnt woth it

CANT BELEIVE DJI CANT FIXED THAT ??? incredebile ........
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_yqCyFEXnYrYY
New

Australia

I have the same issue, except it says check the connected device, very frustrating
2020-2-9
Use props
Tomwman
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,
so up to this date there is still no support for SONY A7 (mark 1) the first camera model with DJI RONIN S.
Is there any possible solution to start/stop video with Ronin S to this camera?

THANKS !
2021-3-2
Use props
Turboscart
lvl.1
Italy

So, i have an a6600 with varius sony and canon (via sigma mc-11) lenes.
As far as i understand, with this camera i can use 2 types of cable. The A6600 only have mini usb port:

- MCC-C: Control optical zoom with dedicated sony lenes (es. 18-105 f4) and digital zoom with every other lenes. Support also rec button, steadyshot and HDMI output.

- MCC-B: Control focus with every lenes and rec button, but disable steadyshot and hdmi output.
Is it possible to know why? Is it possible to have everything working maybe with a future firmaware update? With the other cable is possibile, so where is the problem?
I find the use of the wheel for the focus much more important than the zoom.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules