Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New A3 Landing Issues
1043 4 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Meintheuk
New

Dear All,

I have purchased a new A3 pro setup and Lightbridge 2 for a custom frame. It flies wonderfully but im having issues when i come to decend and land. I have fixed landing skids and when the airframe touches down the motors increase power and the airframe trys to take off again instead of settling and powering down. Yesterday it took of and flew left into a tree!! without any input.

Home point was set before take-off and i had good GPS signal. Any ideas whats causing this????

Thanks in advance
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Meintheuk, sorry to read on this, does the issue happen every time in each environment? Have you tried to calibrate IMU to make sure the barometer is working great? Will the drone hover in the air normally?
2018-6-15
Use props
Meintheuk
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-15 02:16
Meintheuk, sorry to read on this, does the issue happen every time in each environment? Have you tried to calibrate IMU to make sure the barometer is working great? Will the drone hover in the air normally?

I have re-calibrated the IMU twice and its happened in 3 different GPS locations. Ive checked that it updates its HOME position before take-off but landing is a nightmare. I do depress the throttle down to try and make it land but its constantly jumping and increasing thrust without an input  
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Meintheuk Posted at 2018-6-15 03:36
I have re-calibrated the IMU twice and its happened in 3 different GPS locations. Ive checked that it updates its HOME position before take-off but landing is a nightmare. I do depress the throttle down to try and make it land but its constantly jumping and increasing thrust without an input

Meintheuk, sorry for the late response because of the holiday, may I have your current firmware version? We have just released the new firmware, did you update it? May I have your Stick Mode? Have you tried to calibrate the RC? How did you land and stop the motor each time? Have you tried auto landing?

2018-6-18
Use props
Meintheuk
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-18 23:14
Meintheuk, sorry for the late response because of the holiday, may I have your current firmware version? We have just released the new firmware, did you update it? May I have your Stick Mode? Have you tried to calibrate the RC? How did you land and stop the motor each time? Have you tried auto landing?

Tried updating but thats not working either... Mode 1 sticks, version 1.7.1.5. not tried auto land.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules