4372 45 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really hope DJI is taking some time doing a good job fixing those issues. It’s time for they to bring something better.
2018-6-27
Use props
Numero 5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385702 ft
Italy

A lot of users are complaining about latest release of dji go (lag, pixelation and so on...) for Android and not a single word from dji about this, not very professional... I know you could roll back to a previous version, but I think that the app need a fix asap
2018-6-27
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

I'm now back to version 4.2.14 through the help of apkpure.com where I found the file to do what in my opinion is a real update! It is working flawlessly with my MP and my MA married to my samsung S5. I can fly with no issues at all. No more pixeled out screen with the MP. I had 4.2.14 running just fine a month ago. I noticed an update to 4.2.16 and that was where it all took a crap. I WILL NEVER update this app as long as I have the S5 as my phone. There is absolutely no need to it just plain works. Now that being stated, I am up to the latest version of djigo on my IOS device, as it has the horsepower to run it. Shame on DJI for not providing a data base of apps for its customers to choose from. A stable version of past releases that best marries to the device they own.
2018-6-27
Use props
MPREUTER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4678 ft
Brazil

DRONEST&A Posted at 2018-6-14 06:37
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm going to do this update, because my mavic pro did not run on version 4.2.2.20. He disconnected all the time. I hope this corrects the error.

Hello!
I'm from Brazil too, using version 4.2.20 in a Spark and no problems detected, for now.
I tested flying at the 500 meter altitude.
Device: Moto G5 (Android 7.0), CE Mode, Without OTG cable
It's the best version I've ever used. I feel very safe flying.
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_reVfln8MLGNA
lvl.1

Brazil

Estou com problema com a versão 4.2.21Todas as vezes que eu entro no Editor o programa FECHA. Alguem tá com o mesmo problema
2018-7-25
Use props
Fingers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

I'm getting positive results with 4.2.21.  After updating to 4.2.21, I've noticed a more reliable video render on my device.  With the same video transmission rate, I'm getting far less  broken video or pixelation; in fact non at all noticed over about 9 flights.  My app crashed once, but I think this is a problem with my old  Nexus 7 tablet not the app (as it restarts my tablet).  I still love the Nexus though.   
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules