Repair Quote
1963 30 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft

I have a spark that is only 3 month old on tha last atempted flight as i started it the gimbal started twitching laft to right on ots own.camara and video work fine but the gimbal wont stablelize like is just dead and a errer message that reads gimbal malfunction hardware CONTACT DJI.nevercrashed it dont even have a scratch as i take good care of my stuff.i send it in for free really nice of them and now i get an unespactwd Quote of $177 for gimball and camarareplacement.i emailed Dji Support and got an answer hours later yelling me that in a few days they will send me a surbeydispute. That sounds like im going to get the same old answer.Can anyone help me on what can i do as i think this is not fair cause it was not my own fault that this happened?
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. Please provide your case number so that I can check it on the system. Thank you.
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Wow.thanks for answering so Quick.Cas-1860385-x1s4f5
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Juan fernandez
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Has anyone else had this problem? Gimbal just goes dead after violently twitching at startup? Or similar
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-14 04:30
Wow.thanks for answering so Quick.Cas-1860385-x1s4f5

Thank you for providing the case. We just want to inform you that we already disputed the invoice. You just have to sync the flight records on your app so that our engineers can review on what happened to your drone. Please check this tutorial video on how to sync the flight records:
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

I tried but it says flight record N/A. Not shore if I creamed the cache or something. Besides the malfunction happened when I started it the drone as soon as it started twitching I powered off the drone it did not connected to the transmiter as it was a violent shake I turn it off asap then I restarted and that's when I notice that gimball would not move at all. I have a video that I took after and some pics with the gimbal unstabelized but on my app for some reason there is no flight record
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

It did not happened during flight
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

They can see there is not even the smallest scratch on the drone no crashes if that's what they think happened
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Well I just got an email telling me that my Spark will be Covered under Guaranty so I guess I won't have to pay a dime for my repair as it was not my fault for the malfunction.so I want to thank DJI Saladin and DJI Wanda for helping me with this issue.you giys are Amazing thanks DJI for such Awesome Customer Care and understanding.I'm Super Happy how this all turned out thank you,thank you,thank youuuuu!!!! Happy Customer Here!!!!
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-14 13:29
Well I just got an email telling me that my Spark will be Covered under Guaranty so I guess I won't have to pay a dime for my repair as it was not my fault for the malfunction.so I want to thank DJI Saladin and DJI Wanda for helping me with this issue.you giys are Amazing thanks DJI for such Awesome Customer Care and understanding.I'm Super Happy how this all turned out thank you,thank you,thank youuuuu!!!! Happy Customer Here!!!!

That is right, the repair is covered by warranty, our repair center will help to get it sorted out, hope you will get it back soon, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-6-15
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thanks again.I will keep you posted on the procces this will take
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-15 07:42
Thanks again.I will keep you posted on the procces this will take

You are welcome! If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us, we're glad to help.
2018-6-16
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thanks,DJI Sudan.I have one Question as it may sound not so intelligent, I'm kind of new to this, Under what Guarranty was my Spark fixed? Is only 3 1/2 month old, ist it the 1 year after purchase guaranty,6 month or which one. Can you explain a bit.I been flighting and driving RC since 1995 but never had any guaranty regards and never asked.this is my first experience with DJI which was awesome by the way.I hear other Complaining all the time but on my side I had a great experience.a bit disappointing at first but cause the unexpected Quote but the outcome after Contacting DJI all whent uphill that easy.all I have to say about DJI is you guys Rock and I would recommend this service to anyone.I put my name on the line for it.thanks again.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-16 07:13
Thanks,DJI Sudan.I have one Question as it may sound not so intelligent, I'm kind of new to this, Under what Guarranty was my Spark fixed? Is only 3 1/2 month old, ist it the 1 year after purchase guaranty,6 month or which one. Can you explain a bit.I been flighting and driving RC since 1995 but never had any guaranty regards and never asked.this is my first experience with DJI which was awesome by the way.I hear other Complaining all the time but on my side I had a great experience.a bit disappointing at first but cause the unexpected Quote but the outcome after Contacting DJI all whent uphill that easy.all I have to say about DJI is you guys Rock and I would recommend this service to anyone.I put my name on the line for it.thanks again.

You're welcome. You can check the Warranty Period of Main Parts* from this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy, I have attached a picture that for the Spark, hope this can help you better understand it.

BTW, we will keep moving forward and provide a more professional and efficient service to our customers. Hope you can receive the drone soon. Any help needed in, please don't hesitate to let us know.

2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thanks a lot now I'm clear on the subject. Up on receiving my Spark I will upload my experience on here.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-17 14:33
Thanks a lot now I'm clear on the subject. Up on receiving my Spark I will upload my experience on here.

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Hope you have a great day.
2018-6-18
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

I have a question, I have not yet received my spark but is on its way.I k notice the spark they sending me has a different serial number from thw one I send in, I did not ask for replacement because mine is only 3 1/2 month old and has only about 20 flights meaning,the components and motors are practively new. If they send me a brand new one is cool but if they send me one that looks new but has many flights meaning the motors been runner like crazy this is not going to be good to me or even fair from your part.so I will like to lnow what really happened,why not fix mines as the problem was just the gimbal,has will o know that what I'm getting is not about to break from too many mileage on it? I just will like to know why you didn't send back my original one instead of,I don't know what I'm getting? I'm really Happy with your service bit this threw me off a bit.afraid of what would happen if it breaks after my guaranty runs out from getting something well over due its limit.thanks in advance.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-18 21:15
I have a question, I have not yet received my spark but is on its way.I k notice the spark they sending me has a different serial number from thw one I send in, I did not ask for replacement because mine is only 3 1/2 month old and has only about 20 flights meaning,the components and motors are practively new. If they send me a brand new one is cool but if they send me one that looks new but has many flights meaning the motors been runner like crazy this is not going to be good to me or even fair from your part.so I will like to lnow what really happened,why not fix mines as the problem was just the gimbal,has will o know that what I'm getting is not about to break from too many mileage on it? I just will like to know why you didn't send back my original one instead of,I don't know what I'm getting? I'm really Happy with your service bit this threw me off a bit.afraid of what would happen if it breaks after my guaranty runs out from getting something well over due its limit.thanks in advance.

According to After-Sales policy, the products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. But these refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance.
Please test the drone when you receive it to see if there is any issue with function and appearance, we will do our best to help, thanks. GTScreenshot_20180619_142639.png

2018-6-18
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thanks again for quick reply, I understand but thete was an option offered to me when sent for repair that ask if o want repair or Replacement so they choice should not be ask on the repair application cause I those that DJI will live up to that options asked. But is ok I will trust DJI as all I got from you is Good Service.thanks again I will write a review up on delivery.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-19 04:18
Thanks again for quick reply, I understand but thete was an option offered to me when sent for repair that ask if o want repair or Replacement so they choice should not be ask on the repair application cause I those that DJI will live up to that options asked. But is ok I will trust DJI as all I got from you is Good Service.thanks again I will write a review up on delivery.

Actually, we have explained the invoice, thanks for your trust, please keep us updated if there is any issue with the drone when you get it. GTScreenshot_20180619_204654.png
2018-6-19
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Today I got my Spark back by UPS.I'm Super Happy with the Results.the Drone I got back I believe is brand new in excellent condition even had the protective plastic on the camara and the sensor it even smells new! Yeah I smelld it.lol thank you DJI For a wonderful Service I like to thank all that were involved in this case for doing a Super amazing job and understanding not as a business but as a family. Thank you Thank to Thank youuuu so much..
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-21 18:59
Today I got my Spark back by UPS.I'm Super Happy with the Results.the Drone I got back I believe is brand new in excellent condition even had the protective plastic on the camara and the sensor it even smells new! Yeah I smelld it.lol thank you DJI For a wonderful Service I like to thank all that were involved in this case for doing a Super amazing job and understanding not as a business but as a family. Thank you Thank to Thank youuuu so much..

Glad to see you have received the package. Wish you have a good time flying the drone.
2018-6-21
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thanks again.I just shared my wonderful experience. "Bad Repair Quote to Excellent Service"
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-28 10:10
Thanks again.I just shared my wonderful experience. "Bad Repair Quote to Excellent Service"

Thank you so much for your kind words about our customer service, which give us the motivation to keep going on, hope you have a great experience on flying the drone.
2018-6-28
Use props
djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT
lvl.3

Thank you for making this flighting Dream Come true!!
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-29 06:40
Thank you for making this flighting Dream Come true!!

2018-6-29
Use props
djiuser_5XuT5Rs1E8VL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33553 ft
United States

djiuser_drkFYe6gh3jT Posted at 2018-6-14 13:29

I don’t know how you got so lucky, my Mavic air 2 went straight into a branch and fell into a pond and now dji wants me to pay 639 dollars for something that I didn’t do the drone malfunctioned!!!!
2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_5XuT5Rs1E8VL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33553 ft
United States

I’m horrified with the horrible treatment I got dji please help me!
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_5XuT5Rs1E8VL Posted at 5-14 19:40
I’m horrified with the horrible treatment I got dji please help me!

Hello, there. We have replied to you in another post. Please check. Here is the link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 990&pid=2742795
2022-5-14
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_5XuT5Rs1E8VL Posted at 5-14 19:39
I don’t know how you got so lucky, my Mavic air 2 went straight into a branch and fell into a pond and now dji wants me to pay 639 dollars for something that I didn’t do the drone malfunctioned!!!!

Iguess i did get lucky that time but the last one was no bueno at all, app shutdown, i couldn't see nothing on screen i panicked, drine was ciming back i guess, it hit a tree and a naibor fount it a day later, it had my phone # and name on it so he called. Was broken, i contacted them and they ask to swnd it in, the repair quote was $289 for "main board" "3 motors" and forgot what else they said. I was soo upset i told them to keepnit, week later the drine was at my door steps. Got a motor from ebay for $19 and boom drone was as good as new. Theyvtried to rip me of off $279. That was the last time i ever though about getting another dji Drone or promote them as i used to daily on IG. That was the worst thing to me. I whent to autel evo and had the same experience crashing, they replaced it with a new battery included. I never looked back. Even tho i still love my Spark, it still flights many yrs after. Good luck buddy, sorry for your experience, i know the feel.
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules