Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlocking failure
4596 5 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd9b5ce61

My main problem is my inability to request and receive unlocking on an area of the Cape Fear River  near Elizabethtown N C.I obtained the permission of the airport manager and the coordinates of both the airfield and the dam on the river where I wish to fly.After four trips to the area  I tried to unlock 24 times with no success. the dam is e .What for heavens sake is going on?  1.5 miles from a small rural airport anid  I would be flying well below tree height. these coordinates and airport name were given to dji support they were polite and willing to help but the problem remains  in fact I just found out that the unlocked armed was  25 miles downstream.What could I do ? My next attempt was to attempt self unlocking. I turn the rc,device on then activated the drone ,as soon as I power up the drone the screen goes to THE PAGE of REGECTION. I was instructed to list the country  give my phone number And accept responsibility for my flying .I did all of the above then was instructed to tap verify  which I did nothing else would appear on the screen .When verify reappeared I tapped it .and was told that my request was refused .no further info .Later I discovered a bunch of tokens which I was told I had been denied on my phon. William Johnson.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. If you already requested to unlock the fly-zone via website https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock and still not receiving any feedback. Then I highly recommend to send an email to flysafe@dji.com
2018-6-14
Use props
TiagoUA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 552428 ft
Spain

What is going on is that these idiots of DJI had this fantastic Idea of blocking areas by themselves. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK???

Yesterday I drove 45km to a blue area where I have authorization from Portuguese authorities for 2 MONTHES!!! 60 DAYS. Guess what? I couldn't fly because DJI locked that area and the unlocking was always failing. SO basically I've spent 90km of gasoline plus 1h+ of driving for absolutely nothing, because although I have all legal authorizations to fly there, DJI decided to block these areas.

This is just a complete non-sense. I've spent 1000$ dollars on a Mavic Air thats has plenty of SW failures, and like that was not enough now they have decided to block areas as well.... disgusting!! I'm just so looking forward to start seeing brands like Xiaomi and others to turn completely down these guys.
2019-5-2
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

TiagoUA Posted at 5-2 08:57
What is going on is that these idiots of DJI had this fantastic Idea of blocking areas by themselves. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK???

Yesterday I drove 45km to a blue area where I have authorization from Portuguese authorities for 2 MONTHES!!! 60 DAYS. Guess what? I couldn't fly because DJI locked that area and the unlocking was always failing. SO basically I've spent 90km of gasoline plus 1h+ of driving for absolutely nothing, because although I have all legal authorizations to fly there, DJI decided to block these areas.

Like i always said, DJI outsources its software and hence there is no quality control in its software app. This i say cos of the DJI mod app out there which are far superior in functions than the original app.
So dont waste your time with DJI in fixing these issues and move on to a DJI modded app.
2019-5-21
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Hardware has nothing to do with somebody else writing the software . Or atleast it has very basic minimal effect.
2019-5-21
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

This new GEO systems seems to have a lot bugs. I was forced to use self unlock only twice yet and it was working, but needed to fiddle with AC and remote little bit power it off and on more times till it was actually unlocked.
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules