Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 PRORES RAW
1374 5 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gary83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463625 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I thought there was going to be an update for the X7 with Prores Raw? Anyone know if this is going to happen. I don't even see it on DJI website anymore.
Thanks
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. I appreciate your time bringing this query here. Have you tried upgrading the Inspire 2 while X7 is installed using DJI assistant 2?
2018-6-14
Use props
Gary83
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hi Wanda, Thank you for your fast response. Yes, I have just updated the Inspire 2 with the camera attached and put the settings to El Mode On and only have DLOG and Rec;709 in the options in Prores mode. I see Raw as on option in CDNG but not in Prores.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gary83 Posted at 2018-6-14 05:54
Hi Wanda, Thank you for your fast response. Yes, I have just updated the Inspire 2 with the camera attached and put the settings to El Mode On and only have DLOG and Rec;709 in the options in Prores mode. I see Raw as on option in CDNG but not in Prores.

I see. Well as of now, we don't have any new firmware updates for X7. We will keep you updated once we release one.
2018-6-14
Use props
Gary83
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Thank you Wanda, It seems Mindy has the answer on this thread ! Looks like we may get Prores RAW if we are lucky on the next update !https://forum.dji.com/thread-152113-1-1.html
It is a shame we don't get the hole story ! Beginning of April, it was all over your website. It said that the update at the end of April would include the Prores Raw. Now it
has all been erased so we don't know when we will get ! I have been a client since Phantom 1 and I have to say you have done well but you still need to make a little improvement on the
customer care ! Especially for those who spend over 12 000 Euros on a drone ! and have spent even more in the past !
2018-6-14
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What a sad situation!!! Once again DJi promised a professional product and does not understand that they have to be able to deliver like a company that supports professional operators that work on tight schedules.  I no longer trust DJI to deliver on anything they promise.

The first reply from Wanda indicates that she does not know the current situation...really!  Come on...you should be on top of these things.

Please don't send one of these "SORRY" replies.  We just want to be given a real firm date when the product will be delivered.  Please note how professional companies like Apple promise product and deliver it ON TIME.

They also give outstanding repair service, and often send you a new product even before they have received the defective product.  I had to send one of my cameras back to you four times before you repaired it properly.  That is really bad.

I love the features and design of your products, but your follow up and service are very poor.

Also...yes I am another loyal customer who owns three drones and has spent more than $25,000 on your products.

Ray M.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules