Watermark
837 8 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1eXdCSdXPykq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1207953 ft
Italy

did you ever think with next firmware upgrade the possibility to put an auto watermark in the foto and video ?
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thank you so much for reaching DJI forum, yes the current firmware doesn't have the feature of putting watermarks, but we will forward this concern to our software developers for the next upgrade. Thank you and have a good day.
2018-6-14
Use props
fans19c7c4cb
New

India

Hi, Greetings for the day. As this is a very old thread and my requirement meets with this questions. Is auto watermark functionality is available with latest firmware now?
2018-10-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans19c7c4cb Posted at 2018-10-7 20:38
Hi, Greetings for the day. As this is a very old thread and my requirement meets with this questions. Is auto watermark functionality is available with latest firmware now?

No, it does not. But it is not a good idea to have a watermakr inserted in the original video, as you can't remove it later. Better to put it in using an editing program, most of them do this.
2018-10-7
Use props
fans19c7c4cb
New

India

Geebax Posted at 2018-10-7 21:01
No, it does not. But it is not a good idea to have a watermakr inserted in the original video, as you can't remove it later. Better to put it in using an editing program, most of them do this.

Thank you for the response. How about having it on a picture (photo)?
2018-10-8
Use props
fans19c7c4cb
New

India

fans19c7c4cb Posted at 2018-10-8 19:33
Thank you for the response. How about having it on a picture (photo)?

I mean to ask, is there a function available to have it on photos?
2018-10-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans19c7c4cb Posted at 2018-10-8 19:33
Thank you for the response. How about having it on a picture (photo)?

No, there is no inbuilt watermark function. If you want one, you add it in post production.
2018-10-8
Use props
fans19c7c4cb
New

India

Geebax Posted at 2018-10-8 22:23
No, there is no inbuilt watermark function. If you want one, you add it in post production.

Thank you very much for the information.
I want to add this functionality with a custom application developed using Android Mobile SDK, as I want the same functionality at capturing time of the photo.
I need some suggestions to achieve the same. Please share the approach to be followed to make it real, if possible.
2018-10-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans19c7c4cb Posted at 2018-10-9 01:32
Thank you very much for the information.
I want to add this functionality with a custom application developed using Android Mobile SDK, as I want the same functionality at capturing time of the photo.
I need some suggestions to achieve the same. Please share the approach to be followed to make it real, if possible.

I can't help you with that, I am a user, not a developer.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules