3141 3 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DataSphinx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809426 ft
  • >>>
Curaçao

I have seen a lot of videos online that shows how to put your phone to film at 60fps but they are all iphones.

Will their be an update to be able to have the option of recording with dhe DJI GO app at 60 (or more) fps for Android?

If not can the OSMO Record and handling buttions control like the Sumsung (S8+) Stock Camera app?

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, we will forward your concern to our engineers to see what we can do to make it possible and also we may need to clarify first the process that we want to do with the stock camera as well to see if that method will work.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sphinx, there is no 60fps can be selected in DJI Go in Android device, neither is HID function, which means the record button in the handle is unable to be used to control the video via your stock Camera, please take video by tapping the screen of your stock Camera, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_FZgTZgNUv8o1
New
Poland

I know too that is impossible to control stock app with osmo mobile buttons, but if it was possible to record in 60 in DJI go app, no one would need a stock app. It's a strange feeling when I use the Galaxy S10+ and in the dji options it does not have 60fps option, recording in stock camera with osmo is very uncomfortable, is there a chance that it will update application will introduce 1080/60  and 4k/60 soon?
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules