Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transmission issues
655 0 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9ldIGJYAimRx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144236 ft
United States

Hello, I've been advised to come here and ask for help. Purchased a Mavic Air about two months the ago. I've gone on about 50 flights flawlessly. I love my drone. Here's the problem, a couple days ago I went on a flight and about 100 meters away from myself, 200 ft high the drone signal went dead. No sattelite or wifi. I went into find my drone and navigated home through maps. Since that happened no matter what I do I cannot go on a flight with video transmission. Turn the remote and RC on, they connect, then the app comes up on my Samsung tab a. "go fly" it connects with no problem. Then the second I walk away from the drone or take off I lose all signal on the tablet. The remote is still connected though. If I land and get real close (within 1 foot) it will reconnect. I've tried every wifi setting 2.4 and 5.8. I reset the aircraft to factory settings and downloaded everything with the DJI assistant 3 times in a row as DJI instructed me on the phone. Recalibrated the drone in every way possible. I uninstalled and installed the app on my tablet. Reset my tablet. Tried flying it on my phone. Even swapped the cable out. I've used the remote micro USB and bottom USB. Nothing works. I think it's the drone had a lose antenna wire or something along those lines. DJI on the phone just says now I need to buy a apple tablet that my Samsung Galaxy tab a will no longer work. Please help, sorry this message is a little long
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules