Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Very shaky DJI Spark drone footage - please help
1362 6 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kalclash
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My DJI Spark arrived today and the footage is shockingly unstable. Youtube link here:

Have I been sold a faulty unit? Is there any way of fixing this? I look at all the videos on YouTube of perfect footage from the Spark and then look at mine and it's awful very upset right now. I hope someone can help.
2018-6-14
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Are you in sport mode ?
2018-6-14
Use props
Kalclash
lvl.1
United Kingdom

LouisP Posted at 2018-6-14 12:29
Are you in sport mode ?

Hey dude, it's just in beginner mode. Just turned it on, launched and pressed record. Any ideas?
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. Is your aircraft involved in crash or hard landing prior to this issue? Also, is your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app are up to date?
2018-6-14
Use props
Kalclash
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-14 12:36
Sorry for this trouble. Is your aircraft involved in crash or hard landing prior to this issue? Also, is your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app are up to date?

Hey Natalia. No crashes or anything like that. This was the first flight and I could see it was jumpy. Take off was easy and pressed record pretty much straight after that. The app and the firmware is all up to date. I'm using the phone to control it, but even just hovering it's jumping around like crazy.

It doesn't seem the gimbal is doing anything. Also I can't seem to move the gimbal on the phone controls so I'm thinking it's broken?
2018-6-14
Use props
hawkmankt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8691 ft
United States

Have you calibrated and all that?

It does look pretty windy where you are, but that's pretty shaky footage. Too shaky really.

I'd run all the calibrations on it, make sure you've got the latest firmware and all that and then return it if it's not better after that.

Just my opinion.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kalclash Posted at 2018-6-14 12:42
Hey Natalia. No crashes or anything like that. This was the first flight and I could see it was jumpy. Take off was easy and pressed record pretty much straight after that. The app and the firmware is all up to date. I'm using the phone to control it, but even just hovering it's jumping around like crazy.

It doesn't seem the gimbal is doing anything. Also I can't seem to move the gimbal on the phone controls so I'm thinking it's broken?

Thank you for your response. If all is up to date and already perform the calibration then I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility for diagnosis and repair. To start the process you may click on this link: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules