Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 pro + Ronin MX + Sony A7R III
3846 5 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kankamuso
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,

I am planning to purchase the combination mentioned on the subject. My question is:

- To be able to manage the camera (hand-shooting and automatic interval-shooting) and be able to see real-time the image on my tablet connected to the M600, do I need any special additional hardware or software? Will I be able to move gimbal using just the M600 remote as I do with the M200 I have?
- Has anyone used this combination (Sony A III models) and can confirm it does work?
- What about geotagging? will I be able to geotag photos or do I need any special adition?

I need a 36-40 Mpixels camera for special inspection works where the Z30 falls short on resolution so we must consider this combination. If you have any other suggestion it will be more than welcome.

Regards,

Jose
2018-6-14
Use props
kankamuso
lvl.1

Spain

Forgot to ask... does mission planning work here? (shooting on time to achieve desired overlap)
2018-6-14
Use props
sfmthd
lvl.2
United States

if you're not set on the sony, you can also use something like a nikon d850. 45mp, i use mine with a gremsy t3 rather than the ronin, and control the gimbal and shutter with the same controller as the copter. i'm running the N3, but same basic setup as M600/A3 would be.

image quality is excellent.
2018-6-17
Use props
kankamuso
lvl.1

Spain

sfmthd Posted at 2018-6-17 18:22
if you're not set on the sony, you can also use something like a nikon d850. 45mp, i use mine with a gremsy t3 rather than the ronin, and control the gimbal and shutter with the same controller as the copter. i'm running the N3, but same basic setup as M600/A3 would be.

Thanks a lot for yoour response. So, I suppose you are not using the 600? If you are, are you using the default remote controller or using a custom one?
2018-6-20
Use props
djiuser_KFAyx3sFSGsl
lvl.1

United States

sfmthd Posted at 2018-6-17 18:22
if you're not set on the sony, you can also use something like a nikon d850. 45mp, i use mine with a gremsy t3 rather than the ronin, and control the gimbal and shutter with the same controller as the copter. i'm running the N3, but same basic setup as M600/A3 would be.

I too would be interested in your setup because we are just preparing to do the same as Kankamuso regarding the Sony A7riii and a ronin mx for inspection purposes.
I just need to understand what the overall control of the camera would be from the ground when running an M600/A3/N3.
I have looked at the Intelli-G products in an effort to bridge the functionality gap, but I am still unsure.
2018-6-27
Use props
PFStrange
New
Thailand

Ive used this same setup.  And as you will see all over this forum, video transmission is very bad.  WE have the srw-60g as well, and it has not solved the issue.  I hope there is some fix for this or we can try to buy that $1500 transmitter found here: https://www.amimon.com/connex-ua ... mimon-product-page/

Someone else on this forum stated that it works very well.

On the bright side we have used the air commander 2 to control the sony and it works very well, all controls of the camera are available.
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules