Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No help from dji
1779 2 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb855acd5
lvl.1

I have contacted dji 3 different times about a brand new dji prop blade flying off while hovering. It caused my drone to spin out of control crash into s tree and land on my neighbors roof. I am an experienced flyer and have never experienced this before. There was obviously an issue with the prop itself because it had 1 flight on it and out of nowhere I see something fly off, then it starts spinning out of control. I have sent the flight records and the only response I have gotten was an email asking how my feedback was with a problem I haven’t even begun to receive help with.
2018-6-14
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Which drone?  Can you post close-up pictures of Prop (both bottom and top of Prop)?  Closeups of hub would be best.  Maybe someone here can spot a problem.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the experience with our product, I only found one email via your Forum account and our support has requested more info for further support, but we didn't get your reply. GTScreenshot_20180615_130802.png
Did you contact our support by other email account? If yes, may I have the email ticket number? Thanks in advance.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules