Don't listen to reviews
399 1 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pvyton__
New
Flight distance : 30400 ft

Let me start by saying I was very hesitant about buying my first drone from DJI because of the customer support reviews, but I ended up pulling the trigger and getting a Mavic Pro Platinum. After I made my purchase 5 days have passed and the drone started to act weird. Sensors not working properly, No GPS mode with 15+ satellites, ect. Till the point it finally let go of itself and just wanted to land for no reason, rersulting in a gimbal problem. Now that my worst fear has happened and regretting my purchase, and thinking about how DJI won't do anything based off the reviews I've seen about the customer service. BUT! DJI comes in for the save, having the nicest customer support I've ever seen, and analyzed it super quick to determine that it was not pilot error. ON TOP OF THAT, they gave me a brand new replacement, with 2-day shipping! Best customer support ever! I now trust the brand and have faith in my purchase. Thank you DJI.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pvyton, thanks for your kind words about our customer service, it is so pleased to hear everything turns out to be great and we are sorry for the previous issue with our drone, we will keep moving to provide more products with good quality and more professional customer service, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules