Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Zenmuse Z15N shakes in reset mode
822 6 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frabraha
lvl.1

Norway

[size=14.6667px]I have a Zenmuse Z15N with a Sony NEX7 attached.
[size=14.6667px]The drone is a DJI S800 EVO, with Lightbridge 1. The zenmuse is on a single pilot setup.

[size=14.6667px]When I switch the gimbal into reset mode it starts to shake, but when in H.free mode it does not as shown in the video.

[size=14.6667px]What is going on here, and how can I fix it?

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. We'll check with our engineers and come back later.
2018-6-15
Use props
frabraha
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-15 03:53

Thank you!
2018-6-15
Use props
frabraha
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-15 03:53

Did you find out anything with my problem?
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frabraha Posted at 2018-6-18 00:45
Did you find out anything with my problem?

Thanks for your patience. There is one more question, which lens do you use? It is suggested to use one of the recommended list to see whether it helps. If still not, I'm afraid that you have to send the unit in for diagnosis.
2018-6-18
Use props
frabraha
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-18 23:54
Thanks for your patience. There is one more question, which lens do you use? It is suggested to use one of the recommended list to see whether it helps. If still not, I'm afraid that you have to send the unit in for diagnosis.

The camera is a Sony NEX7 with a 16mm 2.8 lens on it.

But I discovered one thing on a test flight. When I quickly switch flight modes on the A2 to enter compass calibration mode, the zenmuse mode also changes and in addition, the camera takes pictures. Think maybe there is any channel error either in lightbridge or in A2 flight controller.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

frabraha Posted at 2018-6-19 02:00
The camera is a Sony NEX7 with a 16mm 2.8 lens on it.

But I discovered one thing on a test flight. When I quickly switch flight modes on the A2 to enter compass calibration mode, the zenmuse mode also changes and in addition, the camera takes pictures. Think maybe there is any channel error either in lightbridge or in A2 flight controller.

Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care once they received the package.
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules