Dji service center in cali
723 2 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YoS7xOsGJTim
lvl.1

United States

This is basically a huge shoutout to DJI for the incredible service I have just been through with you guys. Dealing with your service center in California has been a  Quick and painless process. I have read a lot of bad reviews  And obviously there was some good ones there as well. Basically this is a message to everybody out there in drone land Saying that you cannot always trust the things you hear on the Internet. dji went above and beyond to keep me happy and flying again. I understand that sometimes it's not always going to be a good turn out but its definitely worth giving it a try.i give dji service center in California a 10 out of 10 rating ill definitely be a dji customer for life great job guys keep up the outstanding job.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you so much for reaching DJI forum, with all the happiness as well that we helped another DJI customer. Have a safe flight always!
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Glad to know everything was sorted out smoothly, thanks for sharing your positive experience with us which give us a lot of motivation to keep moving, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules