Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Roadmap for DJI GO?
469 3 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rblomqvist
Captain
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

A common practice in the tech industry is sharing your vision and high-level roadmaps as an important part to ensure customer feels engaged and are willing to stay with you. Even if a roadmap is very likely to change many times, it shows your intention. And it can take away the frustration many customers feel when left in the dark.

Has anyone seen any such thing from DJI, in this case for the DJI GO 4? As an example, I would love to know if they are planning to add way points to MA and if so about when I can expect it. I know there are alternatives available, but personally I really like DJI GO and prefer using the official hardware vendor own software.

2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you so much for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize but currently DJI GO 4 app has not been calibrated with the waypoints function, but rest assured that we will forward this concern to our software engineers for better enhancement .
2018-6-15
Use props
Rblomqvist
Captain
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-15 06:02
Thank you so much for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize but currently DJI GO 4 app has not been calibrated with the waypoints function, but rest assured that we will forward this concern to our software engineers for better enhancement .

Thanks DJI Gamora,
I appreciate you forward this, but the bigger picture was for DJI to share a high level roadmap. Example, recently Apple announced their upcoming software releases. Everyone knows things will change between now and release date, but at least we as customers know things are in the works. This is very efficient to keep us as customers and in many cases prevent going to a competitor. Keep in mind a roadmap is not a promise, but show current plans and can change.
Could I please ask you to forward the roadmap request as well?  
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rblomqvist Posted at 2018-6-15 06:20
Thanks DJI Gamora,
I appreciate you forward this, but the bigger picture was for DJI to share a high level roadmap. Example, recently Apple announced their upcoming software releases. Everyone knows things will change before now and release date, but at least we as customers know things are in the works. This is very efficient to keep us as customers and in many cases prevent going to a competitor. Keep in mind a roadmap is not a promise, but show current plans and can change.
Could I please ask you to forward the roadmap request as well?

Copy on that!
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules