Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where to locate serial numbers?
27708 11 2015-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goodwill
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Hey guys,

On my Inspire 1, I have a serial number that I can see on my app that's linked to my Inspire and a A/C serial number on the case. These numbers are both different. I did send my inspire 1 to get repaired about 2 months ago, I'm wondering if they switched the aircraft but kept the same case? I have to supply a serial number to my insurance agent, and provided them with the one on the case, but am worried I might have given the wrong one. Any ideas?

2015-5-15
Use props
mountmotor
Second Officer

United States

There should be a sticker on your case with all 3 serial numbers: of the craft, remote, and camera.
2015-5-15
Use props
rsghowellnj
Captain
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Doesn't the serial numbers show up in the app?  I seem to remember this was part of the registration process the first time I powered up in inspire and connected it to the app.  But yes they are on the sticker on the inspire case.  There are 3 serial numbers on my sticker.  I believe the serial number for the inspire is designated as the "Craft Serial Number".  There is a serial number for the case and repeater as well but I really think you need to "Craft Serial Number".
2015-5-15
Use props
Goodwill
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

The serial number on the stick on my case and on my app are different. Is everyone else's the same? If not, which one is the correct one?
2015-5-15
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

All of the products have a sticker with QR codes on them. All you need to do is scan QR code with your iPhone or Andriod app and the alpha-numeric code will display for you. Then you can register these on your DJI web account by going here:

https://www.dji.com/user/register-product

The serial number for the inspire will be the only thing that shows up on the Pilot app under your login account.
Hope this helps
Rich
2015-5-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

Goodwill Posted at 2015-5-16 04:58
The serial number on the stick on my case and on my app are different. Is everyone else's the same?  ...

Where I found mine as well white tag on case..
2015-5-15
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Didn't know you could register your serial, there is nothing that comes up to say that. The User/register link is not shown anywhere.

My Inspire 1 is still in dock with DJI so can't check SN.
2015-5-16
Use props
dundee
Captain
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-5-16 13:34
All of the products have a sticker with QR codes on them. All you need to do is scan QR code with yo ...

Serial numbers don't show up in the user center.
Am i missing something Rich?
2015-5-16
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

dundee Posted at 2015-5-16 20:24
Serial numbers don't show up in the user center.
Am i missing something Rich?

You are correct Dundee, sorry if I misstated the information.

The numbers do not show up after you have successfully registered your items the first time (on the DJI website profile). If you re-enter the same serial number for instance the battery serial number twice, it will tell you that the number has already been registered.  

The Inspire 1 serial number will show up on the Pilot app. To find it, tap on user center icon. then tap on the person icon at the bottom right and this will take you to your profile. Tap on the Inspire 1 icon on the right, this will open up your serial number information screen. This is automatically done when you activate your copter for the first time.

sorry for the confusion

Rich
2015-5-16
Use props
fans5f60838e
lvl.1
United States

I have a similar situation. Sent my quad and camera in for warranty repair. Never been flown.   Received someone else's  heavily used camera case back.  Trying to verify that I got my own camera back.  Live texted DJI and got into a circular discussion that went nowhere.  
Wonder if "application history" or "about "  features offer something.  I checked meta data on pics and it does not get in to that much detail.  Only camera model number.  
DJI told me only way to know is to return it to them to verify.   Surely somebody tech savvy  must have an alternative.
Thanks to anyone with suggestions.
2017-6-16
Use props
capbat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Dead Link
2017-7-24
Use props
djiuser_YqptldBhbVOc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 560715 ft

Just got an S1000+  where is the SN for this beast?
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules