DJI Global Citizenship discount - Please help
746 6 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SmTfQSmqI1OP
lvl.1

United States

I can't seem to get any reliable response from DJI online sales support. I submitted an application for the DJI Global Citizenship discount for Environmental applications on May 7th and have gotten no reply.   

When I chat with Support staff, they give me different answers each time! This is very frustrating. Here is the timeline of my communications with DJI to date:

• May 7th I submitted the application, but      received no email confirmation. I checked my spam folders but there was      nothing there from DJI.

• May 17th – I used online support to chat      with Mitchell and asked for a status on my application. He told me that I      need to wait 7 to 10 business days to receive a reply.

• May 23rd – 13 business days since my      application. I used online chat again, this time chatting with Kenneth. He      told me a different story: that I need to email “corporate@dji.com”, and that that      department had no chat capability, and that it would take another 7-10      business days to receive an email reply from corporate.

• I emailed corporate@dji.com      asking for a status on my application and received a reply, saying “We      can’t help you with that,” and that I would have to instead      email “citizenship@dji.com”.      Why couldn’t they put that person in touch with me instead of making me      send another email?

• May 24th – I emailed citizenship@dji.com, again asking      for the status of my Global Citizenship application.

• June 5th – I sent another email to ctiizenship@dji.com and onlinesales@dji.com. The automatic reply said my ticket # 1174767 had been created. Then I got a reply from Junrey at onlinesales@dji.com, which asked which global citizenship I applied to. I replied that it was the Environmental program, but got no further response.
  • June 8th - I sent another request for an update to onlinesales@dji.com and got no response.
  • June 11th - I sent yet another email to onlinesales and still got no response.

As you can imagine, after over 5 weeks, I am frustrated by DJI’s lack of assistance and because of that, am looking at drones from other companies.

Can you please tell me: What is the status of my application?

Matt

2018-6-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

What is that?  I want one too!
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and delay you're experiencing right now. We would like to improve our customer service so I hope you don't mind, can you provide to me your personal details so that I can create a complain case for you and one of our higher management will contact you through call or email. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-6-15
Use props
djiuser_SmTfQSmqI1OP
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-15 14:15
Hello. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and delay you're experiencing right now. We would like to improve our customer service so I hope you don't mind, can you provide to me your personal details so that I can create a complain case for you and one of our higher management will contact you through call or email. Your patience will be much appreciated.

PM sent.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! We'll check the exact status with the right team. There might be some delay due to the weekend and holiday, we'll come back as long as there is an update. Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-15
Use props
Nazim Oren
New

United States

Hello,
reading the posts below, wondering what is the best way to apply for this...
We are a New York non profit organisation.
Thank you
3-28 13:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nazim Oren Posted at 3-28 13:09
Hello,
reading the posts below, wondering what is the best way to apply for this...
We are a New York non profit organisation.

Hi, there. We have no discount for now, if you want to buy products, please choose from our official website, thank you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/uk
3-28 18:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules